ITT: We act like we are all roommates

Well, I found out his mum is a wolf this morning... So that happened! Also I had to go to the hospital, cause the wolf bit my hand off, so can someone find it and bring it to the hospital!

@Dept. Environment and Recreation
This is your time to shine

Uh, this wolf appears to be foaming at the mouth. I think it's best we run some tests on it, but I'm about 90% sure this wolf is rabid.

Heya! I AM BACK! GIMME CUPCAKES, THE HOSPITAL FOOD IS POOP!

So the tests came back from the wolf, and it's not looking pretty. We have concluded that while the wolf wasn't rabid, we did find yersinia pestis in the wolf's blood. We're going to have to have you stay quarantined for a while in case you're infected. Not to worry though that if you do show symptoms we can easily treat you with antibiotics.

pass the pizza rolls already

First, I was in the fricking HOSPITAL, AND NOW I AM QUARANTINING! What's next?! ZOMBIES?!

First, I was in the fricking HOSPITAL, AND NOW I AM QUARANTINING! What's next?! ZOMBIES?!
Oh yeah that reminds me we took in another patient a few days ago. They've turned a bit green since we first took them in, so we might have to transfer them into the quarantine room next to yours.

I swear to god... IF I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE LIKE THE GUY NEXT TO ME I WILL ESCAPE FROM THIS PLACE!

I swear to god... IF I TURN INTO A ZOMBIE LIKE THE GUY NEXT TO ME I WILL ESCAPE FROM THIS PLACE!
oh no here we go again with this, movies do not make somthing real, how many times do we have to say this 🙄

oh no here we go again with this, movies do not make somthing real, how many times do we have to say this 🙄
I thought the movies was in a week

Last edited:
hey guys I'm back! you wont believe what I saw at work today! Someone turned into a zombie!

Hehe... I ESCAPED FROM THE HOSPITAL! Where are the pizza rolls?

Bro... Who da hell left the door unlocked last night?! There is some random woman making breakfast in the DAMN KITCHEN!

did anyone give her the key???

Whoever was performing an exorcism last night, please grease your bedpost.

Uh, that might've been me. Sorry. I'll make sure to grease the bedpost!

CAN YALL BE QUIET waittt who paid the water bills I was used to pay it and why is there milk all around the kitchen?

CAN YALL BE QUIET waittt who paid the water bills I was used to pay it and why is there milk all around the kitchen?
It's probably from Pho. She was making milk

Back