ITT: We act like we are all roommates

Ok, I understand why no one could find it now, but the roof? Really? Why would someone put my minifridge on top of the roof!?!
...Had a few tubs of cookie dough ice cream in it though, those were good.

Ok, I understand why no one could find it now, but the roof? Really? Why would someone put my minifridge on top of the roof!?!
...Had a few tubs of cookie dough ice cream in it though, those were good.
That was an mini fridge? I thought it was an toy

Any idea how long it was on roof? If it was up there too long fridge basically turned into oven considering there's no way plug it in up there, so it would stay cold.

Is that why there was accident on road involving police car that I passed on way home?
Coulda been. After they ate them. They said "condiments to the chiefs" and wouldn't stop laughing for the rest of the time they were searching.

wait.....no no no... this cant be........... WHO TF TOUCHED MY MODEL TRAINS, ONE OF THEM HAS A BROKEN HAND RAIL :mad:

wait.....no no no... this cant be........... WHO TF TOUCHED MY MODEL TRAINS, ONE OF THEM HAS A BROKEN HAND RAIL :mad:

Wait, is that what that thing was that I blindly touched in dark? I'm very sorry, I was trying fix generator. What is this squishy thing in here though...

Oop, I think I fixed it. Omg is that a dead rat?! :eek::sick:

Wait, is that what that thing was that I blindly touched in dark? I'm very sorry, I was trying fix generator. What is this squishy thing in here though...

Oop, I think I fixed it. Omg is that a dead rat?! :eek::sick:
hold on what............THAT MF TRAIN WAS 1k DOLARS

I've been finding all of my things chewed through.. That rat had it coming, it ate my chips

Thoes Plant were........TOXIC, THEY ARE I love Democracycraft!ING USED ON TRADICIONAL MEDICINE, BUT IF YOU EAT IT YOU CAN DIE

wait were is my weed from the cartel

(This just got real dark real fast lol)

Uh, you mean the weed I used to make those brownies that someone decided to feed to cops?

Edit: I looked back at thread, and it was on page 3 Southray gave them to cops lol.

Nothing, nothing! Nooooo worries *slowly slides back into my room, locking the door*

Then again, I'm pretty sure I didn't use all the weed on those brownies.

(In case y'all are wondering, brownies I'm referring to are same ones from page 3 lol.)

GET OUT OF MY ROOM! *chucks a little baggie of the goods in his face*

We still haven't done anything about this rat bite, I don't want rabies. :(

oh right, lets get you two there, pig girl becasue of the rat and sic because of the plants

Back