IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

IIKermitII
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff would like to state that Mr. Kermit the Defendant was causing me quite the amount of grievous endowments starting with, The Violent Offenses act where the Defendant Violated Several Clauses included but not limited to; Attempted Murder:
Attempted Murder (Original: Icypenguin79 - Feb 21, 2021)
(i) Classification: Summary Criminal Offense
The act of repetitively hitting a player, causing a loss of more than 3 hearts. This crime overrides Assault.
Per Offense: $75 Fine + 5 Minutes Jail Time
Also Murder:
(7) Murder (Original: LilDigiVert - Dec 4, 2021)
(i) Classification: Summary Criminal Offense
The act of unlawfully killing another player. This law overrides attempted murder, assault, and trespassing.
Per Offence: $100 fine + 10 minutes jail time

And the Serial Killing Act as Pursuant with such act it is as follows:
13.24 - Serial Killing
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of unlawfully killing more than 7 players. This law overrides attempted murder, murder, assault, and trespassing.
Per Offence: 200$ per murder + the maximum jail time allowed for one arrest. Since the Defendant Killed me 15 times
False Self Defense,
(4) Falsely Claiming Self Defense
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of falsely claiming you acted under self defense when committing another crime.
Per Offense: Doubles the punishment for all crimes which were claimed to be under self defense.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I was in Prison with IIKermitII doing my time like a Good Citizen then he started to hit me and assault and batter me and harass me calling me a "Prison Bitch" as he quoted and kept telling me and everyone that I was "getting bitched" so I had no choice but to defend myself and kill him back several times but then he claimed False Self Defense and told the Local Law enforcement to Indict me which caused me to face another hour of time.

I. PARTIES
1. royalsnakee (Connor Laff rp name)
2. IIKermitII

II. FACTS
1. We were both guilty of harming one another and it was unlawful for him to go off free and for me to be punished when it was him who started it.
2. The Police needs to watch more carefully with the crimes in the prison and that situation needs to be controlled.
3. I informed this person that I would be suing him for these reasons

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. These facts give rise to a claim because he was killing me as stated previously in this bill he was attempting murder and he was doing other heinous acts.
2. Also because of the blatant and inconceivable amounts of times I was killed this also makes it pursuant to the Serial Killings act which should double his charges and hence the charges he needs to pay when he is found guilty.
3. Also pursuant with the Criminally threatening act. He was threatening my life and saying things like "I bitched you and get bitched and I'm going to really kill you now and making me fear for my life.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. I would like $2,500 in Emotional Damages, Humiliation and
2. Legal Fees for this work that I am not being paid for at the Law Firm that I work of $500
3. Also 2,500 in Outrageous conduct from the Offending Party

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
OllieWollie3

2024-02-18_20.14.43.png
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

Attachments

• kermit.png
    kermit.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 32
  • kermit2evidence.png
    kermit2evidence.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
  • kermit3.png
    kermit3.png
    5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
AMICUS BRIEF
I request to file an Amicus Brief.

Ah, As a State Prosecutor a Police Officer and several other great things in the Department of Justice your Opinion would be a great and probable thing and it could greatly Help Our Case; Please do assist with Such a motion. I wouldn't mind your Advice and your Expertise, Mr. Anthony

You're honor,
I am neutral in this case, I am neither the plaintiff or defendant. If we take a look at the Clarity Act and how it states we can use the Oxford Dictionary to find out what an Amicus Brief/Amicus Curiae is.

It states:

"Originally, and still in some jurisdictions: an impartial adviser to a court of law who assists in some matter affecting a particular case"

I am providing an Amicus Brief to volunteer to provide some insight into this case.

id like to add there was no complain when those instances took place therefore he was consenting for me to go unpunished there is a 1 minute timer to complain yet the opportunity was not taken so your evidence is not valid

Seal_DC.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant, @kermi is required to appear before the District Court in the case of royalsnakee v. IIKermitII [2024] DCR 7. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor I would like to counter sue, due to the stress the plaintiff has caused me. Now I don't feel any need to be greedy so I am requesting the same amount of money as requested of me from the plaintiff. Thank you

Your honor I would like to counter sue, due to the stress the plaintiff has caused me. Now I don't feel any need to be greedy so I am requesting the same amount of money as requested of me from the plaintiff. Thank you
Please use the proper formatting in the future. Your counter sue is duly noted

Thank you you're honor for allowing me to file an Amicus Brief

If we take a look at the evidence that the claims the plaintiff posted we can see that they are saying Serial Killing and Attempted Murder. These crimes are supposed to go through the DOJ. If we take a look at [2023] DCR 49, Justice Dartanman says that since the player has been punished, no damages will be given. The plaintiff, would need to report this crime to the Department of Justice of the defendant, thus the emotional damages and the "outrages conduct" does not add up if the plaintiff did not report the defendant to the Department of Justice. Also, Attempted Murder is a Summary Criminal Offense, which should go through Department of Justice and Serial Killing is indictable Criminal Offense which should go through the Dept. Legal Affairs.

Thank you you're honor for allowing me to file an Amicus Brief

If we take a look at the evidence that the claims the plaintiff posted we can see that they are saying Serial Killing and Attempted Murder. These crimes are supposed to go through the DOJ. If we take a look at [2023] DCR 49, Justice Dartanman says that since the player has been punished, no damages will be given. The plaintiff, would need to report this crime to the Department of Justice of the defendant, thus the emotional damages and the "outrages conduct" does not add up if the plaintiff did not report the defendant to the Department of Justice. Also, Attempted Murder is a Summary Criminal Offense, which should go through Department of Justice and Serial Killing is indictable Criminal Offense which should go through the Dept. Legal Affairs.
Your honor, I’d like to file an amicus brief.

Your Honor, All due respect but Mr.Kermit doesn't even have proper representation and nor is he able to counter sue because he is the guilty party and you have seen proof that he had malicious intent and that it was clearly his fault.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
  1. The defense disputes fact one because although both parties were guilty of harming one another, there is no proof to show my client started it
  2. The defense affirms fact two, however, notes that it has nothing to do with my client
  3. The defense disputes fact three because the plaintiff quite literally stated it was for money, and that there was no reason (The attached file).

DEFENSES
  1. Although my client did in fact murder the plaintiff multiple times, in all cases, it was in self-defense, as the plaintiff remarks he was punished for murders (the murders of IIKermitII). Assaulting is enough to qualify for self-defense, and therefore my client’s murders were made in self-defense.
  2. Opposing counsel is right about Serial Killings, however, as Anthony’s Amicus Brief shows, those are supposed to go through a DOJ ticket (which they weren’t). None of this matters, however, due to the fact that the crimes were committed in self-defense. Even if what the plaintiff said was true, he never used the command “/complaint” to make my client wanted, and therefore, didn’t want my client to be punished for them (likely so he had a stronger standing in court).
  3. The evidence shown by opposing counsel only shows one rude remark by my client, who is remorseful about making it. Being repeatedly ganged up on by the plaintiff and acting in self-defense would make anyone say something to the offending party. Additionally, respect is a rule that staff would handle, so if the plaintiff wishes to take up the matter, he may make a staff ticket.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 9.09.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 9.09.59 PM.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 20
Your Honor, All due respect but Mr.Kermit doesn't even have proper representation and nor is he able to counter sue because he is the guilty party and you have seen proof that he had malicious intent and that it was clearly his fault.
I will be representing IIKermitII your honor.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
  1. The defense disputes fact one because although both parties were guilty of harming one another, there is no proof to show my client started it
  2. The defense affirms fact two, however, notes that it has nothing to do with my client
  3. The defense disputes fact three because the plaintiff quite literally stated it was for money, and that there was no reason (The attached file).

DEFENSES
  1. Although my client did in fact murder the plaintiff multiple times, in all cases, it was in self-defense, as the plaintiff remarks he was punished for murders (the murders of IIKermitII). Assaulting is enough to qualify for self-defense, and therefore my client’s murders were made in self-defense.
  2. Opposing counsel is right about Serial Killings, however, as Anthony’s Amicus Brief shows, those are supposed to go through a DOJ ticket (which they weren’t). None of this matters, however, due to the fact that the crimes were committed in self-defense. Even if what the plaintiff said was true, he never used the command “/complaint” to make my client wanted, and therefore, didn’t want my client to be punished for them (likely so he had a stronger standing in court).
  3. The evidence shown by opposing counsel only shows one rude remark by my client, who is remorseful about making it. Being repeatedly ganged up on by the plaintiff and acting in self-defense would make anyone say something to the offending party. Additionally, respect is a rule that staff would handle, so if the plaintiff wishes to take up the matter, he may make a staff ticket.
You honor, I seem to have made a mistake. Under defense 2, I meant to say "DLA ticket," not "DOJ ticket." Permission to change this, and only this.

Your Honor all due respect but I would like to cross examine the Defendant, Because they are committing Perjury your Honor we have multiple witnesses and it was more of a back and forth than it was anything and legitimately he started the debacle
and it is not my responsibility

Objection your honor Perjury and Relevance

As per the Legal lineage of The Violent Offenses Act this is what Self Defense is defined as

2) Self Defense (Original: FracturedGhast7 - Jun 27, 2021)
(i) A reasonable and proportionate defensive response to an imminent threat where a criminal action against the individual or property has been directly made, threatened, or implied.
(ii) Crimes committed can be appealed under a claim of self defense, at which point all punishments are to be delayed until after the appeal.
According to this your Honor. 18 times he killed me Egregious and also more times than I killed him at my 15 it was also brutal and disgusting that he purposely killed me with my head and with other weapons your Honor. Which also would make him the AGGRESSOR. not the one being aggressed.

He was the one doing the Threatening
As per the Verbally Threatening Act

2- Verbally Threatening
(1) This will follow the punishments of Assault.
(2) This is active when a player is threatening another player with the use of a gun and/or weapons or through any forms of communication, in order to put them in danger to prompt them to commit an action.
(3) When a player on the street says: "I'll kill you!”, is an example of not verbally threatening another pla

He was the one doing the Threatening
As per the Verbally Threatening Act

2- Verbally Threatening
(1) This will follow the punishments of Assault.
(2) This is active when a player is threatening another player with the use of a gun and/or weapons or through any forms of communication, in order to put them in danger to prompt them to commit an action.
(3) When a player on the street says: "I'll kill you!”, is an example of not verbally threatening another pla
Opposing council hasn't presented proof of this.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO Compel

The Plaintiff moves that you compel the Department of Justice to show the Kill records between me and the defendant proving that it was not self defense but perjury.

1. As to support my Objection and to show new evidence into the case.
2. Please grant this your Honor.

DATED: This (20) day of (Feburary) (2024)

Your Honor, I would like to question and cross-examine the defendant

You’re honor,

Just so the court is clear my amicus brief was towards the plantiff being incorrect in some way, not the defendant.

As per the Legal lineage of The Violent Offenses Act this is what Self Defense is defined as

(i) A reasonable and proportionate defensive response to an imminent threat where a criminal action against the individual or property has been directly made, threatened, or implied.
(ii) Crimes committed can be appealed under a claim of self defense, at which point all punishments are to be delayed until after the appeal.
According to this your Honor. 18 times he killed me Egregious and also more times than I killed him at my 15 it was also brutal and disgusting that he purposely killed me with my head and with other weapons your Honor. Which also would make him the
The definition of speculation is "When a witness is asked to testify about something they have not directly observed. Witnesses are only allowed to testify about their own direct experiences and thoughts." We haven't reached testimony yet, and therefore this objection isn't relevant to my statement. The definition of badgering is "counsel is antagonizing the witness to provoke a response, either by asking questions without giving the witness an opportunity to answer or by openly mocking the witness." Again, we have not reached witness testimony yet and therefore both of these claims are invalidated.

Your Honor according to the Rights of the Court I would like to Request an Ingame Trial.

I meant to reply to the objection on speculation and badgering.

Your Honor I would like to sidebar with Opposing Counsel.

Your Honor I motion to Settle this Via Trial by Combat as According to the Trial by Combat Act

A
BILL
To

Recognize Trial by Combat

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives and Senators in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the “Trial by Combat Act”.
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
(3) Authored by President hugebob23456

2 - Reasons
(1) Consenting individuals should hold the right to settle their differences how they choose.

3 - Terms
(1) In the event that any entity sues another, either the Plaintiff or the Defendant may request a Trial by Combat at any time. In the event that both the Plaintiff and the Defendant agree to a Trial by Combat, they shall settle the case through in game PvP. Any rules for the combat must be agreed upon by both parties prior to the fight, and the fight must be witnessed by a Judge or any individual which both parties agree to serve as a witness to certify the outcome. The verdict determined by any case settled through Trial by Combat shall be inadmissible as evidence in any other lawsuit, and shall not constitute precedent in any manner. During a Trial by Combat, the players may commit PvP upon one another without legal repercussions.

Your Honor this would be a sword fight in diamond with some Golden Apples perhaps in the wild or in a public place to settle this your Honor
if the Opposing Counsel isn't too cowardly this could be an interesting ending

I would also be Open to a Fist fight or something to end this the same way it started your Honor

According to this your Honor. 18 times he killed me Egregious and also more times than I killed him at my 15 it was also brutal and disgusting that he purposely killed me with my head and with other weapons your Honor. Which also would make him the AGGRESSOR. not the one being aggressed.
The definition of perjury in the objection guide states "When a witness has perjured themselves on the stand by lying or strongly misrepresenting facts on the stand (proof of perjury should be made with the objection)." Once again, we have not reached witness testimony yet. The definition of relevance in the objection guide states "When a party has presented evidence that is not relevant to the case, or asks a witness a question that may not be relevant." The evidence attached to my answer shows that the plaintiff was suing for money which directly defies one of the facts, therefore, it was indeed relevant.

A lot was said and I am going to adress this in order and in one message to avoid confusion.
Kermit does not need "proper representation" as he has the right to represent himself.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

DEFENSES
May I have evidence that the defendant has agreed to you being their legal counsel.

Your Honor all due respect but I would like to cross examine the Defendant, Because they are committing Perjury your Honor we have multiple witnesses and it was more of a back and forth than it was anything and legitimately he started the debacle
and it is not my responsibility
You may do that in during witness testimony

The Objection for Perjury and Relevance is Overruled as the amount of times murdered or the choice in murder weapon does not make someone the "aggressor" in a particular situation.

The Objection for Speculation and Badgering is Overruled as it is clearly neither Badgering nor Speculation as Badgering is about asking witnesses questions and the Defense is not Speculating anything only stating the lack of proof/evidence. I will however tell the defense that evidence does not need to be provided until discovery, If the lack of evidence is an issue after discovery then it may be brought up again at that time.

Your Honor I would like to sidebar with Opposing Counsel.
Why would the plaintiff like a sidebar?

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO Compel

The Plaintiff moves that you compel the Department of Justice to show the Kill records between me and the defendant proving that it was not self defense but perjury.

1. As to support my Objection and to show new evidence into the case.
2. Please grant this your Honor.

DATED: This (20) day of (Feburary) (2024)
I will be granting the Motion to Compel. If the DOJ(@JoanM999) has the kill records between Royalsnakee and IIkermitII please provide them otherwise state that you can not.

Your Honor this would be a sword fight in diamond with some Golden Apples perhaps in the wild or in a public place to settle this your Honor
if the Opposing Counsel isn't too cowardly this could be an interesting ending
Does the Defense agree to a trial by Combat?

Lastly I am issuing a warning to both sides to not spam the court case with messages. No Message will go unread so please refrain from repeating yourself.

A lot was said and I am going to adress this in order and in one message to avoid confusion.

Kermit does not need "proper representation" as he has the right to represent himself.

May I have evidence that the defendant has agreed to you being their legal counsel.

You may do that in during witness testimony

The Objection for Perjury and Relevance is Overruled as the amount of times murdered or the choice in murder weapon does not make someone the "aggressor" in a particular situation.

The Objection for Speculation and Badgering is Overruled as it is clearly neither Badgering nor Speculation as Badgering is about asking witnesses questions and the Defense is not Speculating anything only stating the lack of proof/evidence. I will however tell the defense that evidence does not need to be provided until discovery, If the lack of evidence is an issue after discovery then it may be brought up again at that time.

Why would the plaintiff like a sidebar?

I will be granting the Motion to Compel. If the DOJ(@JoanM999) has the kill records between Royalsnakee and IIkermitII please provide them otherwise state that you can not.

Does the Defense agree to a trial by Combat?

Lastly I am issuing a warning to both sides to not spam the court case with messages. No Message will go unread so please refrain from repeating yourself.
Hello Your Honor

The Doj doesnt Have the Logs

MOTION TO DISMISS

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

1) 5.12: Opposing counsel doesn’t have a very significant standing, as when looking at the attached file, he is clearly suing to take my client's money. Opposing counsel even states "I live in LA. We don't need a reason." In regard to why he was suing.

ATTACHMENTS
Hfibgs6GZA0hQaq0IsFfhXZnlIfWcKte_k8XdUoI_A1kOd5DBYLHq-7Spp5tWOLcdRBWimozcdAuzaMw8EM09_oxQc4AW-KdfPlyXopC5sPkH5qAHxblOM3Rkj1s6o9HuyBINJflGxtEekDZmvhsKXc

The plaintiff agrees to the trial by combat, however, would like for the ruling on the above motion to be posted first. If the case is dismissed, then there is no need for a trial by combat anymore.

As for the sidebar, I agree.

Objection Your Honor, that’s not admissible in court because that is an Out of Character opinion and failrp. Also I have a lot of grounds to sue and I intend to continue. Now please skip this nonsensical arguing and go into the discovery portion your Honor. We have a right to a speedy trial. MOVE YOUR ASS.

MOTION TO DISMISS

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

1) 5.12: Opposing counsel doesn’t have a very significant standing, as when looking at the attached file, he is clearly suing to take my client's money. Opposing counsel even states "I live in LA. We don't need a reason." In regard to why he was suing.

ATTACHMENTS
Hfibgs6GZA0hQaq0IsFfhXZnlIfWcKte_k8XdUoI_A1kOd5DBYLHq-7Spp5tWOLcdRBWimozcdAuzaMw8EM09_oxQc4AW-KdfPlyXopC5sPkH5qAHxblOM3Rkj1s6o9HuyBINJflGxtEekDZmvhsKXc

Motion to dismiss is denied. An editable text log on its own is insufficient evidence. If you have collaborating evidence to prove the statements, you can submit it in a motion to reconsider.

Objection Your Honor, that’s not admissible in court because that is an Out of Character opinion and failrp. Also I have a lot of grounds to sue and I intend to continue. Now please skip this nonsensical arguing and go into the discovery portion your Honor. We have a right to a speedy trial. MOVE YOUR ASS.

Consider this your one and only warning about cursing at me. We recently changed presiding judges due to the removal of Ko531 for reasons unrelated to this case. I am reviewing this case among others.

Next time you have an outburst like this I will be charging you with contempt of court under Rule 1.4 of the Court Rules and Procedures.

I will be moving this case to discovery, both sides will have 7 days to make submissions. Please remember the following:

Rule 4.2 (Submission Required For Use)​

All material used in legal arguments must have either been included in the case prior to the submission. Material must have been included within the complaint, within the answer, within an amendment to a complaint, within an amendment to an answer, or within a discovery submission. Otherwise the material will be deemed inadmissible and the argument can be voided by the presiding judge.

Rule 4.5 (Consent to End Discovery Early)​

If both parties consent to end Discovery early, they may request the presiding judge to move to the next phase of the trial.

Rule 4.9 (Witness Protocol)​

A party may submit a list for witnesses at any time before the end of discovery. In order for a witness to be called during witness testimony, they must be announced under this rule, during discovery. Any witness may be objected to according to the objections laid out within rule 6.3.

Motion to dismiss is denied. An editable text log on its own is insufficient evidence. If you have collaborating evidence to prove the statements, you can submit it in a motion to reconsider.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF REDMONT
MOTION TO RECONSIDER

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

V

IIKermitII
Defendant

MOTION TO RECONSIDER

1. Your honor, there is a way to recover chat logs, and the screenshot previously provided shows the chat logs highlighted in the attached video. To be clear, these logs are not editable (you can try it for yourself if needed [if on a Macintosh]).

ATTACHMENTS

Objection Your Honor this nonsensical video is inadmissible.

Motion for summary judgement your honor. As I don’t think there’s any new evidence or witnesses and it would be a waste of time to prolong this any longer. What you see is what you get

Objection Your Honor this nonsensical video is inadmissible.
This video is admissible as you specifically stated that I could provide collaborating evidence, and the video collaborates the fact that the logs were in fact not editable texts, but logs from the minecraft logs folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back