Supporter
The_Donuticus
The_Donuticus
attorney
A
BILL
To

Establish Offences under the Standardized Criminal Code

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1 - Short Title and Enactment
(1) This Act may be cited as the ‘Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act'
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.
(3) This Act has been authored by: The_Donuticus
(4) This Act has been co-sponsored by: VanillaChai79

2 - Reasons
The current system of sorting crimes is too chaotic and messy. This Act exists as part of the Standardized Criminal Code package of bills to address this.

3 - Criminal Code
The Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act will establish the crimes outlined in '4 - Offences' as an extension of the Standardized Criminal Code Act.

4 - Offences
(1) Corporate Espionage (Original: 218218Consumer - Feb 5, 2021)
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of participating in or being accessory to the gathering, infiltration, or compromise of any sensitive information related to a company, that has not already been released to the public.
Minimum Sentencing: $5,000 Fine + 15 Minutes Jail Time
Maximum Sentencing: $20,000 Fine + 60 Minutes Jail Time

(2) Corruption (Original: xEndeavour - May 21, 2021)
The act of using a government position to act to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others to unfairly benefit oneself, or someone else. By applying, being appointed to, or being elected into a position in government, the player agrees to serve the server over themselves.
Minimum Sentencing: $5,000 Fine
Maximum Sentencing: $25,000 Fine + removal and exclusion of all parties involved from public office for a period of two months

(3) Perjury (Original: hugebob23456 - Jul 31, 2020)
The act of giving knowingly incorrect testimony in Court.
Minimum Sentencing: $1,000 Fine
Maximum Sentencing: $50,000 Fine + 60 Minutes Jail Time

(4) Police Misconduct (Original: hugebob23456 - Aug 15, 2020)
The act of issuing punishments that conflict with the punishments specifically outlined in law.
Minimum Sentencing: $500 Fine
Maximum Sentencing: $10,000 Fine + 30 Minutes Jail Time + Suspension from Department of Justice for a period of up to 2 months

(5) Political Espionage (Original: 218218Consumer - Feb 5, 2021)
The act of participating in or being accessory to the gathering, infiltration, or compromise of any sensitive information related to a political group or entity, that has not already been released to the public.
Minimum Sentencing: $5,000 Fine + 15 Minutes Jail Time
Maximum Sentencing: $20,000 Fine + 60 Minutes Jail Time + removal and exclusion of all parties involved from public office for a period of two months

(6) Treason (Original: Rurge - Feb 2, 2022)
The act of a party in federal office who is caught attempting to maliciously sabotage or undermine the stability, sovereignty, and/or national security of the government of Redmont..
Minimum Sentencing: $5,000 Fine
Maximum Sentencing: $25,000 Fine + removal and exclusion of all parties involved from public office for a period of two months

Last edited:

Presidential Assent

This bill has been granted assent and is hereby signed into law.

Back