CRIMINAL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

UnityMaster
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant ignored a Court Ordered Emergency Injunction and proceeded to count the votes of Senators whose powers had been frozen by the Supreme Court. This constitutes Treason.

I. PARTIES
1. Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
2. UnityMaster (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. Treason is defined by the Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act (Act of Congress - Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act) as “The act of a party in federal office who is caught attempting to maliciously sabotage or undermine the stability, sovereignty, and/or national security of the government of Redmont.”
2. “Federal Office” is defined by the Constitution (Government - Constitution) as “Any government position through which a person may apply to, be appointed to, or be elected into, including but not limited to: Secretaries, Department Employees, President, Representative, Senator, Clerks. A position may be considered both public office and federal office at the same time.”
3. On February 21, zLost began a lawsuit against the Commonwealth for multiple egregious and illegal nominations (Lawsuit: In Session - zLost v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] SCR 12).
4. On February 24, at 10:00 AM Central Time, an Emergency Injunction was approved. This injunction froze the powers of multiple Representatives and Senators, including Senator MrFluffy2u55 and FakeLlama360 [Exhibits A & B].
5. On February 24, at 11:41 AM Central Time, FakeLlama360 illegally exercised their powers as a Senator to vote on the nomination of supersuperking to the Senate [Exhibit C].
6. On February 24, at 4:10 PM Central Time, MrFluffy2u55 also illegally exercised their powers as a Senator to vote on the nomination of supersuperking to the Senate [Exhibit C].
7. Despite both of these Senators being frozen, UnityMaster chose to ignore the Supreme Court and instead count these illegal votes [Exhibit C].
8. This is a malicious action that undermines the sovereignty of the Government of Redmont, by way of undermining the sovereignty of the Supreme Court of Redmont.
9. Supersuperking has the Senator role [Exhibit D].

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 Count of Treason, for maliciously attempting to undermine the sovereignty of the Government of Redmont.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For 1 count of Treason, a $25,000 fine + 2 months removed from public office for 2 months.

EVIDENCE
Exhibit A (zLost’s Emergency Injunction):
iOktkPL7o0w5X2pr9ocGd57eEXk3Jv7HxhNlja2AO0ntnogyht2vsVW5D_fyQPvcI1OSg4osZiGeUhPwFTjnsaVTA0kCVR8qrrDQc5YYnmkrRmXNzUPk37imlvTrEwsNUuAOPfT8chs8mGKlAdWyotI

Exhibit B (Injunction Approved):
WX5_AWGvSdcvjQg2udqAjf1iU-WsvEj786Ry-wi5FoH3IDMbk2AODT0ljtF1Hs1cbzYsz0D9XlhDC0LUd-AYoLDMJHOcipU3WHxHqqlby06yiBnh47feh5vczVzHIkMj9C9LVE2p0dPLDeGLm5XsKSc

Exhibit C (Illegal Votes):
mbxGKa9tPGdhBIO_SL4y0quJwNJFntR977zvfwDsabghQj-TrUVyc6-1qNSRcQQHQw9sUyhttKBC6IuqhOnvrqVS4Q_h2j6d-t7BF2kZ9ucEocOnMYtSOBIbEtvYNiwMC_BJM4JZx7x31Ye4XldMH6s

Exhibit D (supersuperking has Senator in-game):
0BXVvVDeDZSN4If8ZLOEYSpg5NnEvbIfUsa1XOEr-IJszlLptYNcpTtArwGOeO84D9odzAKvMO7zEESYSp9H3uR7ndDUxJt1GfRXbINyfUXavsn2ymBVva4eMMCtY84y7QppmYKzd627HPlhX2fdJlk

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24th day of February 2024.

Proof I am a Prosecutor:
1708816002377.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQUI

UnityMaster has recognized the mistake. Whilst there is a question of whether or not he attempted to undermine the sovereignty of the Commonwealth, we no longer believe there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thus, we are dropping charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back