IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Milqy
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows: LHBank is run and operated by both Milqy & Secretary Deadwax. On July 13th, Milqy proposed a contract to Former DEC Secretary Wetc that would sell DEC minting requests to LHBank for $0.01 on the dollar. The dollar amount of those debts were $770,635, bought by LHBank for $7,706.35. This is an absurdly lower price than what would be considered justifiable. This proposal was made after the former secretary was asking around in a VC what final acts he could do to abuse his position as DEC Secretary because he didn't care about the punishment. During the VC they drafted the contract. After the contract was signed in the same VC Milqy and Wetc also mentioned that they were going to quickly delete any incriminating messages. LHBank later sold/attempted to sell, these DEC minting requests to multiple banks. These offers were around $0.50/dollar, however were at different amounts for each offer. Selling the minting request at this price would net LHBank with a profit of $377,611.15.

The cause for money laundering is the following:

Money laundering is defined as:

“Any act to conceal funds illegally obtained, through commercial transactions, business deals, or any means otherwise."

The Minting Request (and the profits made form the subsequent selling of those minting requests) are considered funds. These funds were illegally obtained through corruption. These funds were concealed through a business deal in which the bank owners who bought the minting request were forced to secrecy

The only reason Wetc accepted this contract from LHBank is that Milqy, Deadwax and Former DEC Secretary Wetc were "best friends". Along with a friendship, the three also shared a political partnership, with both Wetc, Deadwax and Wetc being among the highest ranking members of the MHP. Wetc being chairman and later on leaving the chairmanship to Milqy. Deadwax, and Milqy assisted Wetc in signing a contract that would benefit their own business ventures, which is cause for the charge of Accomplice to Corruption. After the fact, Milqy and Deadwax have intentionally tried to block any inquiries into the original contract, as well as the subsequent selling of those DEC-Minting requests to other banks. They went as far as creating a group chat called "If we go down we go down together". This is cause for the charge of Obstruction of Justice against the Defendant. Making people enter into a contract to not talk to the Department of Legal Affairs. Which is the definition of Obstruction of Justice.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Remont
2. Milqy

II. FACTS
1. Milqy & Deadwax created a group called "If we go down, then we go down together"
2. Milqy & Deadwax forced people to sign an NDA to not talk to the Department of Legal Affairs so we couldn't conduct an investigation.
3. Deadwax & Milqy have a very strong political and economic tie and would both profit tremendously from this operation as both are owners of LHBank.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of Accomplice to commit Corruption.
2. 1 count of Obstruction of Justice.
3. 1 count of Money Laundering.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. The Commonwealth asks the maximum fine for 1 count of Accomplice to commit Corruption for the Defendant which is a $3,750 fine and 1.5-month removal from public office.
2. The Commonwealth asks the maximum fine for 1 count of Obstruction of Justice for the Defendant which is a verbal warning.
3. The Commonwealth asks for the maximum fine for 1 count of Money Laundering for the Defendant which is a $50,000 fine and 10min of jail-time.

Evidence:
As the list of evidence is so large, I will attach the Report from the Office of the Attorney General.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of August, 2022.

supreme-court-seal-png.8642

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Milqy is required to appear before the Supreme Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v. Milqy [2022] SCR 13.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honour the Commonwealth would like to request, that Justice JoeGamer recuse himself and not discuss this case with any judges or justice pressing over this case. Justice JoeGamer is an accountant for Lucky-Hilton Bank we do not know the extent of his involvement in this particular deal however it is clear that JoeGamer has a certain relationship with the company and its owners and the outcome of this case could affect his employment status there.

Hi, I'm present. xLayzur will be representing me.

Your Honor, this prosecution is similar to the case Commonwealth v. Deadwax [2022] SCR 12 which the Supreme Court declared the Department of Legal Affairs report will be dismissed as improper evidence and won't be used in that case. Will the Supreme Court take that into effect with this case?

The Supreme Court will follow the decision in the case Commonwealth v. Deadwax [2022] SCR 12 and hereby declares the report will be dismissed.

That is up to the Justice itself and after a conversation he will not be recussing himself of this case.

I request the prosecution to present his opening statement within 48 hours.

Your honour, the judicial standards act states the following:

13 - Recusal
(1) Judicial disqualification, also referred to as recusal, is the act of abstaining from participation in a case due to a conflict of interest.
(2) A motion to recuse can be filed at any point in a case prior to the verdict. A Judge must consider whether or not to voluntarily recuse themselves.
(3) Where a judge does not voluntarily recuse, a second Judge will respond to the motion and either accept or deny it. In the instance the judge accepts the motion, that judge will then preside over the case.
(4) Conflict of interest may involve:
a. Bias/appearance of bias.
b. Interest.
c. Ex Parte Communications.
d. Breach of Judicial Conduct.
e. Prior Work as a Lawyer for either party.

So to be clear the Chief Justice is denying my motion to recuse?

Justice JoeGamer had no business in Hilton Bank, he does not work for them anymore but still holds the title of Accountant anyways. He was also not involved in the possible things between the Hilton Bank and wetc. Even if he still worked as Accountant, it was a minor job of copying numbers. Therefore there is no conflict of interest, but I will note it down. The Supreme Court upheld professionalism over judging on cases and I will not be dangering that.

The motion is denied. Further questions on the matter can be asked through the forum or in discord.

Given the resignation of Attorney General MilkCrack, the Commonwealth of Redmont would like to kindly request that this case be put on hold until a new Attorney General can be chosen. Thank you.

Your honor, putting a hold on this case would be violating my clients constitutional right:
"IX. Any citizen, criminal or otherwise will have the right to a speedy and fair trial presided over by an impartial Judge."

The Deputy Attorney General, Hugebob, only requests this due to his relevance in said case which makes him unable to represent the Commonwealth.

The Department of Legal Affairs started the case with a prosecutor leading it and the Supreme Court believes that the Department has enough resources to continue the trial. I request an opening statement within 48 hours from now. If this is not the case we will continue without it.

Since State Prosecutor Admin23 will no longer be able to deal with this case and since I just got into the office and I won't be able to get online for another 4 days due to IRL issues, I ask that this case be put on hold for a week. I am fully aware that this is a long time, but I kindly ask that this request be accepted given the backlog of problems the office is experiencing.

I believe that the DLA is more than capable of handling such situations. I'll give an extension of 48 hours so you can focus on SCR 12 and then on this one. Please try to follow these time limits.

Your honor, the Prosecution, and Defence have come to an agreement on a plea deal:

PLEA
1. Defendant, Milqy, pleads guilty to one count of Obstruction of Justice.

PLEA BARGAIN DEAL
In exchange for a plea bargain, the Prosecution will drop the following charges:
1. Milqy will not be charged with 1 count of Accomplice to commit Corruption.
2. Milqy will not be charged with 1 count of Money Laundering.

I request that the Defendant comes forward and understands what could happen if we accept this. A possible sentence: if the first offense is a verbal warning, if the second offense has a possible 5-minute jail time and a fine of $10 and if his third offense has a possible jail time of 10-minutes and a fine of $20. Does he understand this?

i do understand this, and agree with my lawyer.

Then I ask you under oath are you guilty of this crime? If yes the Supreme Court will discuss and await its ruling on the plea deal and the verdict in general.

Yes, your honor. I am guilty of one count of obstruction of justice.

Verdict

VERDICT

Commonwealth of Redmont v. Milqy [2022] SCR 13

The Supreme Court has decided to accept the plea deal between the Commonwealth of Redmont and Milqy. The Defendant will be convicted of 1 count of obstruction of Justice.

Following 15.3 Obstruction of Justice first offence, we have decided to give a verbal warning. I ask the Department of Justice also to put this on his record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back