Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. Starwarsfan98951
2. Rylint

II. FACTS
1. The plaintiff, Starwarsfan98951, was commissioned to do a contract for the defendant, Rylints company.
2. The defendant pressured the plaintiff to buy materials that consisted of netherrack and coal blocks from Vulgarfate.
3. The defendant fired the plaintiff after they used their hard-earned money for the materials for the job.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant knowingly planned and took money from my client with the knowledge that they would not give it back.
2. The defendant left my client with copious amounts of materials with no intentions of using it or reimbursement to my client.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The $400 for the building materials for the job.
2. An additional $600 for emotional distress and hardship.

unknown.png
unknown-1.png
unknown-2.png
unknown-3.png
unknown-4.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED

10 December 2021

Federal Court.png

This lawsuit has been dismissed based on the Federal Court's lack of original jurisdiction.

The District Court of Redmont hears ‌on‌ ‌minor‌ ‌civil‌ ‌cases‌ ‌whose‌ ‌value‌ ‌does‌ ‌not‌ ‌exceed‌ $5,000‌ ‌dollars.‌

You can find out more information on the matter here:
https://www.democracycraft.net/threads/creating-a-lawsuit-in-the-district-court.6582/

Furthermore, you have incorrectly lodged a second case with the title​
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​
in the Federal Court.​

View attachment 19342

This lawsuit has been dismissed based on the Federal Court's lack of original jurisdiction.

The District Court of Redmont hears ‌on‌ ‌minor‌ ‌civil‌ ‌cases‌ ‌whose‌ ‌value‌ ‌does‌ ‌not‌ ‌exceed‌ $5,000‌ ‌dollars.‌

You can find out more information on the matter here:
https://www.democracycraft.net/threads/creating-a-lawsuit-in-the-district-court.6582/

Furthermore, you have incorrectly lodged a second case with the title

in the Federal Court.​
My apologies for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back