royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

The Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I have merely been defending myself and I now have a warrant for my arrest when I have been defending myself because the Police have not been defending our great and amazing city. For the Past couple of hours the City has been in anarchy Because some criminals by the Name of TroshYo, and BackwoodBarbi have been going crazy killing everyone at the Hospital and just at random and I have been acting in Self Defense.

I. PARTIES
1. royalsnakee
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. People are dying.
2. The Department of Justice has not been doing their job and has allowed the city to run rampant and lawless.
3. The City is in danger and the citizens are afraid and have been having to defend themselves

III CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
  1. The Department of Justice has sworn to protect the Citizens of this fine city and to enforce the Law per the Constitution Section 29.b.1.a, which they have grossly failed to do.
  2. Numerous officers have been just watching while everyone is doing Complaint and the server has run lawless. This is negligence on the part of the officers, and entitles all victims compensation. The Department of Justice owed a duty of care to these citizens and failed to provide that care, satisfying the parameters for a negligence claim.
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
  1. A writ of mandamus to be issued to the Department of Justice to heighten enforcement of the law, and to provide for the punishment of inactive/uncontributing officers.
  2. Compensation totalling $15,000 for emotional stress due to the paranoia caused by loose criminals that the DOJ refused to put behind bars, per the Legal Damages Act.
  3. Punitive damages equalling $10,000, since blatant disregard for the enforcement of laws is outrageous and caused a lot of harm to the server.
  4. Loss of enjoyment in Redmont damages valued at $5,000 for time lost due to death and running away from criminals, as well as not being able to utilize certain facilities in the city without the fear of death.
  5. Legal fees totalling 20% of the value of this case, per the Legal Damages Act.

1. [11:33 AM]
    Government - Constitution Act of Congress - Legal Damages Act.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
View attachment 41126
View attachment 41127View attachment 41128View attachment 41129

Witnesses: DocTheory, csimiami14, Kublinka24, Yeet_Boy

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17 day of February of 2024

Last edited:
Seeing as this case exceeds the value limit for the district court and it has been refiled in the federal court, I hereby dismiss this case from the district court docket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back