COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. Rylint
3. Beray20

II. FACTS
1. I hired Beray20 to build the interior of plot C-055 through his company called Credit Resource
2. I paid Beray20 $25k to do so, but per our contract if he broke any part of the contract, he/his company would owe me an additional 15k.
3. I paid Beray20 the money, only to later learn that he was in breach of the contract, so I sued him.
4. The lawsuit was [2021] FCR 113, and the judgement was in favor of me that Beray20 would pay me 40k, but the only problem was he had put all of the money in his businesses account.
5. After the court ruled in favor of me, the DOJ was going to give me the money that was in the Credit Resource balance, however we learned that Rylint (The CEO of Credit Resource) had removed all of the money from the company balance.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. I was scammed by the Defendant's company, and when I won my initial lawsuit, they transferred the money around before the DOJ could return it to me.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $40,000 the money that the court awarded me in the initial lawsuit.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
The evidence of my contract, and the courts previous ruling is in this case:

I also have proof that the money was moved from my ticket with the DOJ, however the ticket was long, and I would only like to provide it if absolutely necessary.

And my list of witnesses is:
GoldBlooded
nnmc
Beray20

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of December 2021

Courts.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of dygyee v. Rylint [2021] FCR 119 . Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS
dygyee
Plaintiff

v.
Rylint (Milkcrack representing)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS

Defendant move that the complaint, in this case, is dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. The plaintiff alleges, that he made a contract with Credit-Resource. However, the contract was made with Beray20. Beray20 is not an owner of Credit-Resource nor was he granted the authority or go-ahead to initiate any sort of contract. Credit-Resource does not accept offers outside of a discord ticket unless it is with a book-ingame. Rylint never agreed to any terms in the contract or was he aware of the contract between Beray20 and dygyee when it was created

2. The plaintiff alleges that dygyee v. Beray20 gives rise to the claim that Credit-Resource is liable for any breach of contract that might have accurd. However, the lawsuit was not filed against Credit-Resource it was filed against Beray20 which made a private agreement outside of Credit-Resource. The verdict on that case can not possibly apply to Credit-Resource as they did not have the opportunity to defend themself. So the claim and prayer for relief are completely unfouded.
DATED: This 11 day of December 2021

Response to the motion to dismiss:

1: The contract that I made with Beray20 was through Credit Resource. I did in fact make a ticket on the Credit Resource discord, and even had multiple employees try to work on the building, I posted a contract into the Credit Resource discord ticket, and it was agreed to by him, with no objection from any other employee that was on the Credit Resource ticket. Beray20 was also an employee of Credit Resource. If he doesn't have permission to accept a contract for Credit Resource, then why was he in the ticket? And why did none of the other employees in the ticket, including the Defendant/CEO, CFO, CLO, and many others, say nothing when the contract was accepted in the ticket by Beray20.

2. Due to the fact that this contract was through the company, the company should be liable for a breach of contract. I originally sued Beray20 because I had paid him the money that was in the contract because he was the representative from the company that was going to be building the interior of plot C-055. Because the defendant gave his money to the business, when the original court case was filed, the 3rd prayer for relief was "The return of any money of mine that the Defendant gave to his business." The company lawyer LavenderxBlaxii who was in contact with me during the case had no objections to that prayer for relief.

3. Because of this the DOJ was going to give me the money back that was in the Credit Resource account, however the Defendant had moved this money in what was most likely an attempt to not pay.

4. If this court case is dismissed, it would set the precedent that if a company is required to pay someone as a result of a lawsuit, the CEO can remove the money from the company account and be safe from having to pay any money.

First of all can you, Milkcrack prove that you will be representing the Defendant before moving forward?

Verdict

I am going to grant the motion to dismiss because of the main reason that this case is not against the company CreditResource while the complaint is. This lawsuit is wrongfully filed and hereby needs to be dismissed.

I would like to thank both parties for their time. Case is now dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back