IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

dygyee
Plaintiff

v.

Beray20
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: I, dygyee, hired Beray20 to design and construct an interior to my future apartment building on plot c-055. Beray20, the defendant, said that he needed 3-4 days for the completion of this project. I, dygyee, gave the defendant 5 days to complete the interior of the building. The Defendant then asked for an extension, so I gave it to him but then informed me a day later that he quit.

I. PARTIES
1. dygyee
2. Beray20
3. The company named Credit Resource

II. FACTS
1. dygyee purchased plot c-055 from xerxesmc around 8/27/2021.
2. dygyee hired Beray20 around 11/24/2021 for $25k to design and build the interior of the plot with only being told what needed to be on each floor i.e. 4 apartments or 2 offices etc..
3. We agreed that he would complete the interior in a max of 5 days.
4. The defendant showed consistent and good work.
5. He asked for an extension of 3 days due to an IRL issue, so I granted him the extension due to his good work.
6. The night of 11/27/2021 he informed me that he is breaking the contract and that he quits.
7. The Defendant no longer has the money because he gave it to his business that I hired him through, and the business refuses to give it back.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant was paid $25k to complete something within a certain time period, and he didn't complete it, therefore he is in breach of contract.
2. Per the contract that both parties agreed to, a breach of contract results in an extra 15k added on.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $25,000 (The money that dygyee paid Beray20)
2. $15,000 (The money agreed will be paid extra if there was a breach of contract)
3. The return of any money of mine that the Defendant gave to his business.

List of witnesses:
Beray20 (If he chooses to testify)
Bombaz2002
LavanderxBlaxii

More witnesses, but I'm using their discord names because I don't know their Ign:
GamingwAsherrTTV#6303
Super Rylint#3164

Evidence:
Exhibit 1: Proof of contract.
Screenshot (112).png

Exhibit 2: Proof of payment.
Screenshot (110).png

To my knowledge, that is all the evidence I need, however should something come up in this case that I do not expect, I may provide more evidence.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of November 2021

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of dygye v. beray20 [Case No. 11-2021-30] . Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Given that well over 50 hours has elapsed since the summons was issued via Forms, Discord and /mail and the defendant has not elected to appear before this court I will be ruling in favor of the plaintiff in this case.

The Defendant is hereby ordered by the Court to pay $40,000 to dygee.

I would like to thank both parties for their time. This court is Adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back