Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
AlexanderLove
AlexanderLove
attorney
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont (As Special Prosecutor)
Prosecution

v.

xLayzur
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I was appointed by the Attorney General to investigate oval office corruption and prosecute independently. xLayzur rigged and is attempting to rig the recent HOR election in his favor, failed to cooperate with questioning, and failed to do his duties in the Congress.

I. PARTIES
1. xLayzur
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. The Department of State

II. FACTS
1. xLayzur refused to cooperate with DLA questioning, going beyond his rights.
2. xLayzur attempted to interfere with an election by intimidating the Secretary of State.
3. xLayzur has failed to hold Speaker of the House elections in a timely manner, ignoring Representatives.
4. xLayzur fired the Secretary of State because she didn't rig the election on behalf of the President.
5. xLayzur hired a new player with no experience who stated he would be reviewing past elections, further evidence of rigging.

III. CHARGES
1. x1 Count of Obstruction of Justice
2. x2 Counts of Corruption
3. x2 Counts of Electoral Fraud
4. x1 Count of Treason

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For obstruction of justice, one verbal warning.
2. For two counts of corruption, $50,000 fine and barring from holding public office for four months.
3. For two counts of electoral fraud, $50,000 fine and permanent barring from holding public office.
4. For one count of treason, $25,000 fine and barring from holding public office for two months.

V. EVIDENCE
1705030861552.png
1705031208229.png
1705031663527.png
1705031692563.png

All other evidence will be posted by Discovery. Due to the urgency of the timeline of events, I am pushing out this case before I am able to post all of the evidence.

VI. EMERGENCY INJUNCTION
Due to the President's propensity to fire those disloyal to him and because I am prosecuting the President himself, I motion to have the Court block any attempts to fire me from my Special Prosecutor role or remove me from this case. I further ask the Court to block any attempt by the Department of Legal Affairs to motion to nolle prosequi. If I am fired before this motion is heard, I ask the Court to reinstate me for the purposes of this case and other cases pertaining to my mandate as a Special Prosecutor.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 11th day of January 2024.

Last edited:
Emergency Injunction
The Commonwealth motions for the Court to compel the President to commence Speaker of the House elections pursuant to Congressional Standing Orders.

Emergency Injunction
The President has abused his position to try and remove political enemies from office and obstruct the House of Representatives, he does not have this power. Due to the immense power associated with the Office of the President and the severity of the charges being alleged, the Commonwealth requests that xLayzur be removed from office for the duration of this lawsuit. We will utilize the following precedent: Lawsuit: Dismissed - The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Deadwax [2022] SCR 24

and

Lawsuit: In Session - The Commonwealth v. Bardiya_King [2023] SCR 23

Alex, please provide proof you have the authority to represent the Commonwealth in court.

IMG_2253.jpg

As there appears to be a lack of response when reviewing the case docket within the court.

The court requests that the prosecution recertify the filing before we re-issue the summons or request that the prosecution withdraw their claims.

Please have an answer submitted to the court within 48 hours.

I will be continuing these cases under authority as a special prosecutor within the Department of Legal Affairs, your honor.
1712162763143.png

The court will require the Attorney General to confirm this authority has been given in person. While you have submitted a picture to the court, we will require confirmation as no public announcement was given, as is standard practice from the DLA.

Once confirmation is acquired, the court will re-issue the summons for the defendant.

Your Honor,
I confirm that I gave alexander love permission to continue this prosecution as a special prosecutor

Thank you,

Will re-issue summons.

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in The Commonwealth of Redmont v. xLayzur [2024] SCR 1. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The defendant failed to appear before the court. A public defender will be assigned to the case when one is available.

The court will be in recess until one can be assigned.

Although a Public Defender has been hired, due to a lack of another available Justice, this case will remain in recess.

Back