Lawsuit: Adjourned Commonwealth of Redmont v. Sinaloa Cartel & Members [2021] FCR 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Before we move to Witnesses/Testimonials, Mr. Freeze_Line, the current case [2021] FCR-120A is specifically for Rurge, so while you bring in future defendants into the current opening statement, only Rurge will receive a verdict in the end. Please refer to the docket for this court's docket order.

Does the State or the defendant wish to call upon any witnesses or request any testimonials?

While I do have additional evidence to present, it’s not related to Rurge, the current defendant. So for now, I have nothing to present to the court.

The defense has 48 hours to respond, otherwise, we will move on without a witness/testimonials.

After extensive negotiations with the defendants' lawyers, I have a plea bargain to offer to all defendants. This plea bargain is contingent on all defendants accepting it. If any single defendant declines it, then none of the defendants get a plea bargain.

Charges will be dropped for Rurge, JohnBarboza, mart0034, and firespirit305.
$750 and 30 minutes in jail for spirit_fire, angelglider11, freeze29
$1000 and 40 minutes in jail for alexthelillion

Again, this deal will only happen if all defendants accept the plea bargain.

Mr. Magills, please have all of the defendants respond to this thread with their guilty plea. Once all the guilty pleas are in order, I will announce a verdict.

Defendants do keep in mind that by pleading guilty, you forfeit the right to a trial and all rights granted during a trial.

I believe we are still waiting on Mart0034 and firespirit305

I agree to the Plea Deal
(BTW nnmc, you've gotten my name wrong twice now... just felt like pointing that out)

Verdict

Seeing as everyone has agreed to plea guilty, the federal court accepts the plea bargain.

The Federal Court of Redmont hereby finds Spirit_Fire, Angelglider11, Freeze29, and Alexthelillion GUILTY of three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.

The Federal Court sentences Spirit_Fire, Angelglider11, and Freeze29 as follows:
1. 30 minuets in prison
2. $750 in fines

The Federal Court sentences Alexthelillion as follows:
1. 40 minuets in prison
2. $1000 in fines

Thank you to each party for their time. Case [2021]-FCR-120 is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back