Lawsuit: Adjourned Commonwealth of Redmont v. Sinaloa Cartel & Members [2021] FCR 120

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnmc

Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
nnmc
nnmc
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Sinaloa Cartel & Members (TKD_guy, Freeze28, Goldninja109, Mart0034, officehsmith, Palicaq, Prizable, Broclee5684, AlexTheLilLion, AngelGlider11, DSpiritMC, FireStar305, JohnBarboza_, Rurge)
Defendants

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows: The Sinaloa Cartel is a criminal organization primarily focusing on illegal headhunting and murders. Some members recently attacked an in-game session of the Senate. The cartel poses a severe threat to the internal security of Redmont and has been under investigation by the Justice Department for the past few weeks.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Sinaloa Cartel has recently been engaged in several conspiracies to murder.

I. PARTIES
1. nnmc (Prosecuting Authority)
2. AlexTheLilLion (Defendant, co-leader of the cartel)
3. Goldninja109 (Defendant, co-leader of the cartel)
4. TKD_guy, Freeze28, Mart0034, officehsmith, Palicaq, Prizable, Broclee5684, AngelGlider11, DSpiritMC, FireStar305, JohnBarboza_, Rurge (Defendants, members of the cartel)

II. FACTS
1. The Justice Department investigated and infiltrated the Sinaloa Cartel.
2. Within the Sinaloa Cartel Discord, the Justice Department discovered a channel called #hits which is a cartel hitlist. Members were requesting hits and offering to carry them out, while leader Alexthelillion encouraged and approved hits. This clearly shows conspiracy to commit murder. In total, screenshots show conspiracy to kill 3 targets.
3. This Discord server also revealed the membership and leadership of the cartel. While some people could not be identified, the majority of the people on this server are identifiable and are listed as defendants.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. Each defendant is hereby charged with THREE (3) counts of violating Law 17.7, conspiracy to commit a crime, which in this instance was the felony crime of murder.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
As per the Conspiracy Act (link--> Act of Congress - Conspiracy Act )
1. $25,000 fine and 1 hour jail EACH for Goldninja109 and AlexTheLilLion. This punishment includes the maximum fine under the Conspiracy Act and is recommended for these 2 defendants given their status as co-leaders of this dangerous cartel.
2. $5,000 fine and 1 hour jail for EACH of the other defendants. Given that they are not co-leaders but still members, it is recommended that they face this reduced but still severe punishment.

Witnesses:
Trentrick_Lamar and several officers of the Justice Department

Screenshot_20211205-135053_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-135058_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-135053_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-135048_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-135355_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-160446_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-160431_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-160436_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-160719_Discord.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of December 2021

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendants, TKD_guy, Freeze28, Goldninja109, Mart0034, officehsmith, Palicaq, Prizable, Broclee5684, AlexTheLilLion, AngelGlider11, DSpiritMC, FireStar305, JohnBarboza_, Rurge, are required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. Sinaloa Cartel & Members. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

NOTE FOR THE DEFENDANTS
All defendants and the Sinaloa Cartel are allowed to bring their own lawyer to represent them. All defendants wanting to have their own lawyer or a public defender represent them will have an opportunity to defend themselves sometime during the proceeding of this case. If the Sinaloa Cartel would like to provide a lawyer to represent the entity as a whole, this will also be permitted as long as the defendants state that they wish to be represented by the Sinaloa Cartel's lawyer.​

Last edited:
Your honor,

I am here based on a misunderstanding. I was invited to join the discord and was given the member role without consent. There is also no evidence that I have been involved in any crime committed by this cartel.

I plead guitly, i just wanna get it over with. iv got 5k in hand, im ready for the hour

I wish for the court to appoint me a public defender
Seeing as you don't have a clear understanding of the law and what is exactly happening here, I will be assigning you Aladeen as your public defender. Please reach out to your Public Defender and then please officially file a motion to dismiss or an Answer to Complaint.

Your honor,

I am here based on a misunderstanding. I was invited to join the discord and was given the member role without consent. There is also no evidence that I have been involved in any crime committed by this cartel.
Please respond to the charges in a motion to dismiss or an answer to complaint.

Your honor,

Fortunately for him, he is correct. Rurge has never participated in any event we hosted and is not a cartel member.

The evidence presented against me showed that I refused to the commit the murder propositioned to me by DSpiritMC. Being a member is not a crime either and I served time for the crimes I committed while part of the cartel.

Your Honor,
I am not an official member of the cartel, im just in the discord as a friend who does favours, yet I am not a member. The "hits" we took out were always legal because they took place in the wild. At least the killings I conducted always took place in the wild, so to conspire to kill someone in the wild is not a crime, and killing someone in the wild is not a felony, nor is it any crime. so yes, I conspired to kill, but not illegally. I request I be taken out of the list of members, since I am not a member, and taken out of this case completely, because I have not partaken in any illegal activity within this cartel or otherwise. Angelgliders home is in the wild, for example, so that evidence screenshot of yours where I say "I know where she lives" is no proof of anything illegal, because the house is in the wild, near victoria flats. also, the battle entirely took place in the wild, so that is also not illegal. Again, I request I be taken out of this case under consideration of the circumstances I have thoroughly described. I will provide discord evidence for the fact that I am not a member.

There will be order.

Refrain from making comments on the case. This is everyone's final warning: Do not respond to this thread unless you are filing an Answer to Complaint or a Motion to Dismiss. Do not make comments on each other's charges.

If you need cannot afford legal representation from a law firm then you may file a request for a public defender or open a ticket in the Redmont Bar Association.​

Your Honor,
When I killed goldblooded at his court case, I acted not because sinaloa told me to, but out of my own disgust for goldblooded, it was a political assasination that i wanted to do because I dont like the guy, not because Sinaloa told me to, I wasn't told to do that by sinaloa ever. Also, for that killing I have already served my time in prison. Apart from that killing, I havent done any that wasnt in the wilderness.

Based on the comments above

@Freeze28 pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.
@Broclee5684 pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.
@Rurge pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime
@TKD_guy pleads Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.

Please confirm if this is how you are pleading. This will help in court organization.​

Based on the comments above

@Freeze28 pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.
@Broclee5684 pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.
@Rurge pleads Not Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime
@TKD_guy pleads Guilty to all three counts of Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.

Please confirm if this is how you are pleading. This will help in court organization.​
it is how im pleading, please tell me also how i can partake in the court case, if im not allowed to respond to the thread. I thought this thread was the court case

From here on I agree for lovely law firm to represent me

Last edited:
I plead Not Guilty, the lovely law firm will be representing me

Your honor,

I request additional 72 hours, as multiple clients are reaching out to The Lovely Law Firm about the case, and it's making it not possible to finish the Answer to Complaint in time.

Due to the complexity and size of this case, I am granting an extension of 24 hours from the original deadline.
Your honor,

I request additional 72 hours, as multiple clients are reaching out to The Lovely Law Firm about the case, and it's making it not possible to finish the Answer to Complaint in time.
Mr. Freeze_Line, do you plan on representing each of your clients individually or as one group of people? If you plan on grouping them, could you please inform the court who you are representing in your group.

I'm going to represent the following players in a group. FireStar305, terry crews, AngelGlider11, DSpiritMC, Freeze29, JohnBarboza, Mart0034, and Rurge. (As an associate at The Lovely Law Firm)

To clarify, we may employ different legal strategies for different individuals.

Your Honor,
The following defendants have not been heard from, either directly or via a lawyer:
Goldninja109, officehsmith, Palicaq, Prizable, AlexTheLilLion
I ask that the court consider issuing a default judgement for these defendants. I am aware that an extension was granted for 24 hours to The Lovely Law Firm, however, this law firm has not indicated that they are representing these 5 absent defendants.

Also, I believe consent of representation is missing for FireStar305, AngelGlider11, Freeze29, Mart0034, and Rurge

I ask that the court consider issuing a default judgement for these defendants. I am aware that an extension was granted for 24 hours to The Lovely Law Firm, however, this law firm has not indicated that they are representing these 5 absent defendants.
I granted a 24 hours extension for everybody.

I should clarify AlexTheLilion should’ve been included in the list of our clients, and that the additional time is required partly to get proof of consent to representation.

Let me clear some things up for simplicity.
To clarify, we may employ different legal strategies for different individuals.
Yes, you may use whatever legal strategy for your clients. If you plan on using different legal strategies for your clients, then I suggest for simplicity in this case that you represent individually from other defendants you may be representing. If you are representing a group, you plan on using the same legal strategies and arguments.

Format for this case:
This will basically be a case within a case. Once everyone has responded to the summons, I will assign the order of the case. We will follow the order of that case, assigning verdicts as the case goes along. For Example
John Doe (Case No.)
Rose Doe (Case No.)
Joe Doe (Case No.)

John Doe would proceed first with the trial, following court procedures.
Verdict for Mr. Doe
Rose Doe would then proceed.
Verdict for Ms. Doe
Joe Doe would proceed.
Verdict for Mr. Doe

This will allow all defendants a fair trial.

In order to respond to the summons, defendants representing themselves are to state whether they are pleading guilty. or not guilty. Defendants being represented by a Public Defender or a private lawyer, will the lawyer please provide proof of representation and how your clients are pleading. If you have a plea bargain with the Attorney General's office, the Attorney General will provide the plea bargain and the defendant will state that they have accepted the terms or if they do not accept the terms.
If you have any questions please let me know as soon as possible and I will try to clarify.

All our clients plead not guilty. We’re still waiting on Freeze29 to provide his proof.

Attachments

• D193BA44-338A-4EFC-BE5E-2A82AEEA4C2E.jpeg
    D193BA44-338A-4EFC-BE5E-2A82AEEA4C2E.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 113
  • AB466A2F-97CF-40C8-AA60-30A0AADDA527.jpeg
    AB466A2F-97CF-40C8-AA60-30A0AADDA527.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 36074347-9B02-44A5-B8C4-5E338F0C2F9B.jpeg
    36074347-9B02-44A5-B8C4-5E338F0C2F9B.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 91D81C13-6924-4B16-8C1F-8B90A56C7452.jpeg
    91D81C13-6924-4B16-8C1F-8B90A56C7452.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 6B3F6289-8095-4B12-A2C6-2D2CF4C24563.jpeg
    6B3F6289-8095-4B12-A2C6-2D2CF4C24563.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 109
Consent for representation by Freeze29

Attachments

• 2F113972-C73C-4B43-8E4D-CCC131803721.jpeg
    2F113972-C73C-4B43-8E4D-CCC131803721.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 94
The following defendants remain unheard from:
Goldninja109, officehsmith, Palicaq, Prizable

I am offering this plea bargain to terry crews AKA Broclee5684

If he pleads guilty, he will only receive a $500 fine and 20 minutes of jail.

Verdict

I hereby find the defendants Goldninja109, TKD_guy, officehsmith, Palicaq, and Prizable, guilty in three counts of conspiracy to commit a crime, in a default judgement.

I have determined the following sentence for TKD_guy, officehsmith, Palicaq, and Prizable. I have reduced their sentencing slightly due to less involvement in the cartel.

• $5,000 fine for three counts of conspiracy to commit a crime
  • 30 minuets in jail
I have determined the following sentence for Goldninja109.
  • $25,000 fine for three counts of conspiracy
  • 1 hour in jail
Due to Broclee5684 pleading guilty, I hereby find Broclee5684 guilty in three counts of conspiracy to commit a crime.

The court accepts the State's plea bargain and sentence Broclee5684 as follows:
  • $500 fine for three counts of conspiracy to commit a crime
  • 20 minuets in jail
For these defendants, their case is adjourned. The court thanks each party for their time.

The court will release case order for this case in a separate post.

FEDERAL COURT DOCKET ORDER FOR CASE [2021] FCR-120

Commonwealth of Redmont v. Rurge [2021] FCR-120A
Commonwealth of Redmont v. JohnBarboza [2021] FCR-120B
Commonwealth of Redmont v. Spirit_Fire [2021] FCR-120C
Commonwealth of Redmont v. AlexThelilLion [2021] FCR-120D
Commonwealth of Redmont v. Mart0034 [2021] FCR-120E
Commonwealth of Redmont v. FireStar305 [2021] FCR-120F
Commonwealth of Redmont v. AngelGlider11 [2021] FCR-120G
Commonwealth of Redmont v. Freeze29 [2021] FCR-120H

This is the docket order the court will use. For each new case, the defendant will be issued a writ of summons. If you have not been summoned, do not speak or you will be found in contempt of court.

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant, Rurge, is required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. Rurge [2021] FCR-120A. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Since we would have identical motions to dismiss for some of the other cases, I have included all the relevant defendants here in the interests of brevity.

MOTION TO DISMISS

Commonwealth of Redmont
Plaintiff

v.

Rurge, Firestar305, Freeze29, Mart0034
Defendants

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. There is no evidence provided that any of the defendants didn’t:
  • join the cartel's discord server without actually planning on participating in it
  • not send any messages in the cartel's discord server.
  • be unaware of the role that they received and had access to channels that he had no clue about.
  • not participate in any alleged conspiracies
  • know about any plans that the cartel had in mind and therefore couldn't commit any alleged crimes or withhold information about them

2. The Prosecution claimed that the screenshots they provided proved that these defendants engaged in three conspiracies to commit murder. It is clear that this is inaccurate, which is grounds for dismissal, since there is no evidence of the defendants listed reading or sending any messages . All the prosecution have shown is that they are members of the Discord server which is not evidence that they saw any of these alleged conspiracies or engaged in them. The Prosecution cannot use their membership alone as proof due to the right to freedom of association guaranteed in the Constitution.

3. Additionally, even without the inaccurate claims, the Prosecution has an obligation to provide evidence for the charges regardless. The Criminal Jurisdiction Act (Act of Congress - Criminal Jurisdiction Act) states that “For a criminal trial to take place …The burden of proof is on the prosecuting authority”. This burden has clearly not been met by no evidence of any involvement, beyond membership, of the listed Defendants in the alleged cartel.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of December 2021

The State has 48 hours to respond to the motion to dismiss.

Response to the motion to dismiss

First and foremost, according to court rules and procedures, lack of evidence is not a valid reason to dismiss.

Second of all, all defendants have a role in the Sinaloa discord indicating their membership. All defendants, even if they have not sent a message, are clearly indicated as members of the cartel. They could simply be using voice channels and in-game chats for actual communication. The defense can’t simply claim ignorance of the server. They would have gotten notifications from the server and of course they voluntarily joined the server and could have left. Freedom of association is a right in the Constitution, but all rights are subject to reasonable limits which obviously includes limits against criminal behavior. We have the constitutional right to political communication, but slander is criminal and forbidden. We have the right to free association, but a conspiratorial cartel is criminal and forbidden.

Finally, the defense is grossly misrepresenting the requirements for a criminal trial by not including key parts of the Criminal Jurisdiction Act. The burden of proof is simply Section 3 of the requirements which states how the trial shall work. The prosecution is not required to have proven everything before the trial, because that makes no sense. The prosecution is meant to meet the burden of proof during the trial, not before the trial.

The defense claims it’s inaccurate to say there was conspiracy because there’s no proof they read the messages. First of all, that is no inaccuracy argument, but rather a lack of evidence argument. Second, the defense is ridiculously exaggerating the standard of proof. It’s impossible to send screenshots of the defendants brains reading the messages.

In short, this motion to dismiss has absolutely zero legal merit. It should be rejected.

I will be rejecting the motion to dismiss. The state has 48 hours to provide an opening statement.

Response to the motion to dismiss

First and foremost, according to court rules and procedures, lack of evidence is not a valid reason to dismiss.

Second of all, all defendants have a role in the Sinaloa discord indicating their membership. All defendants, even if they have not sent a message, are clearly indicated as members of the cartel. They could simply be using voice channels and in-game chats for actual communication. The defense can’t simply claim ignorance of the server. They would have gotten notifications from the server and of course they voluntarily joined the server and could have left. Freedom of association is a right in the Constitution, but all rights are subject to reasonable limits which obviously includes limits against criminal behavior. We have the constitutional right to political communication, but slander is criminal and forbidden. We have the right to free association, but a conspiratorial cartel is criminal and forbidden.

Finally, the defense is grossly misrepresenting the requirements for a criminal trial by not including key parts of the Criminal Jurisdiction Act. The burden of proof is simply Section 3 of the requirements which states how the trial shall work. The prosecution is not required to have proven everything before the trial, because that makes no sense. The prosecution is meant to meet the burden of proof during the trial, not before the trial.

The defense claims it’s inaccurate to say there was conspiracy because there’s no proof they read the messages. First of all, that is no inaccuracy argument, but rather a lack of evidence argument. Second, the defense is ridiculously exaggerating the standard of proof. It’s impossible to send screenshots of the defendants brains reading the messages.

In short, this motion to dismiss has absolutely zero legal merit. It should be rejected.
Yeah, cringe.

Yeah, cringe.
WackJap, this is the second time you have you have spoken in this court without being summoned or being named council. I find you in contempt of court. Please do not speak unless summoned or named council.

The Department of Justice is asked to fine WackJap $350 and will serve five minuets in jail for his second offense of contempt of court.

I request a 24 hour extension. I have limited Internet availability for the next several hours because I am doing some holiday traveling.

Extension of 24 hours is granted.

OPENING STATEMENT

All defendants chose to join the Sinaloa Cartel through its discord. They could have easily left, but they chose to stay as numerous murders were being planned. Even if certain defendants didn’t pull the trigger, they were all present as cartel members conspired to commit murder. The State has acquired significant additional evidence which will be presented during the testimonial phase of the trial. This evidence shows additional conspiracies to commit murder and more defendants being closely involved in the plans. All defendants are clearly guilty of engaging in conspiracy to commit murder. As much as they wish to plead ignorance, they are all guilty of being part of a conspiratorial cartel.

Thank you Mr. Attorney General. The defense may now present its opening statement. They have 48 hours

OPENING STATEMENT

The defendants FireStar305, JohnBarboza, AngelGlider11, DSpiritMC, Freeze29, Mart0034, and Rurge chose to join the Sinaloa Cartel's Discord server. But this is not a crime. And they did not choose to participate in crimes. People don't usually bother leaving servers, they just remain afk, and do not check true messages. As for the conspiracies to commit a crime, when a new target appeared, there’s no evidence of them being aware of it. If they wanted to be a part of the cartel, they would try to find some targets themselves and share them with the cartel. Which they didn't do since they were not interested in the cartel. By showing no interest in participating in crimes, or creating them, shows us how unlikely it would've been for them to be a part of the cartel's hits. As for the roles, some of the defendants didn't ask for the role that they've received, the other part joined the cartel just for fun and then found it boring, so they decided to no longer be a part of the cartel.
Therefore the defendants can't be found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back