IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Chrisorg1
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows: The defendant contacted several individuals who are included in the “Do Not Contact List” with the purpose of the promotion of his campaign to the House of Representatives.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The defendant was warned by an official from the Department of Justice about possible punishments if the defendant would illegally advertise his campaign.

I. PARTIES
1. AndreyMia (prosecuting authority)
2. RelaxedGV (co-counsel)
3. Chrisorg1 (defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On the morning of the 6th of January, 2022, the defendant, Chrisorg1, contacted a number of individuals requesting them to vote him in the upcoming House of Representatives Election.
2. Several of the individuals being contacted have previously placed their names on the “Do Not Contact List”, meaning that no person may send unsolicited political advertising to them.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. FOUR (4) counts of violation of law 16.4 - Illicit Campaigning. One count for each individual contact whose name is included in the “Do Not Contact List”

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. A fine of $3,000,
2. A 1-month ban from serving in a public office.

1641519701203.png

1641519680422.png

1641520016821.png

1641520093765.png

1641520122222.png

1641520224640.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th day of January 2022

Last edited:
Before that I had idea there was a do not call list or where I whold even find one there is not rule in the how to run guide and no one tells you this stuff before you do it I will admit that I did do that but let me be honest with you I had no idea it was against the law I have been in the server since 2020 November and stuff has changed since how am I supposed to know every single thing that happen in this server I have shot to deal in rl and I'm just trying to have fun intent to harm others as you can se even time someone says that I say sorry as I did not know that is all.

Given that the defendant has already responded, I will assume their presence. I'd like to remind the defendant that they should not speak unless called upon by the court. Please make sure you read and understand the court rules and procedures.

I note that you have already confessed, however ignorance is not a substantive defence. I will still require you to seek legal counsel prior to making a plea. You can find legal firms in the #links channel on Discord or via the RBA. You may also be entitled to a free Public Defender, reach out to the RBA for more information.

You have 48 hours to seek legal counsel before returning with a plea of guilty or not guilty for the following charges:

Four (4) counts of violating 16.4 - Illicit Campaigning

Let get this shit over with I pleaded guilty because there proffered of me doing it and I am say yes I did do that I jusy dont ah e the money that's all

Please refrain from using profane language in Court.

A plea of guilty has been noted for the following charges:

Four (4) counts of violating 16.4 - Illicit Campaigning

The Plaintiff and Defendant have 48 hours to provide any closing, pre-sentencing remarks.

The prosecution wishes to reiterate the recommended punishment to be a $3,000 fine and a one-month long ban from serving in public office. There is nothing to add other than that the defendant committed a crime, admitted to committing the crime, and should be held accountable according to the applicable law.

Your Honour, the defendant has failed to provide any closing remarks in the 48-hour allocated time slot nor has he requested an extension. The Prosecution recommends your Honour to move on with the case without the Defendant's closing remarks.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The defendant was warned by an official from the Department of Justice about possible punishments if the defendant would illegally advertise his campaign.

Is there evidence of this conversation having taken place?

In the spoiler for the evidence of this case, one of the screenshots provided has referred to this instance, the screenshot being:

1641910992403.png

In this screenshot, we can see that the Defendant has been warned by a Department of Justice official about illicit campaigning before fines would be applied.

Were all of the provided screenshots taken from the same time zone on the same date?

The screenshots were provided by and the investigation was conducted by Sergeant Taro (tair0), and we believe that they are more suitable to answer questions in regards to the collection of the screenshots.

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

Sergeant @Taro is required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. Chrisorg1 as a witness.

Witnesses are asked to ensure they familiarise themselves with the case and respond to the respective parties when questioned. They may also be cross-examined.

Witnesses are asked to identify themselves as present on the forum thread within 48 hours.​

Sergeant Taro, can you please confirm the dates and times of the provided evidence?

These screenshots were all taken on the same date, January 6, 2022, across the timezones listed below.

tair0 (Taro)'s screenshot came at 10:03 AM CST.
Antatro's screenshot came at 12:55 PM EST.
pugbandit's screenshot came at 3:56 PM GMT.
Whibedu (Bubba_Tea_)'s screenshot came at 10:31 AM CST.

For the sake of simplicity, here are all the times these screenshots were produced in EST:
11:03 AM EST - tair0/Taro
12:55 PM EST - Antatro
10:56 AM EST - pugbandit
11:31 AM EST - Whibedu/Bubba_Tea_

Chrisorg1's messages came at the following times in EST:
tair0 - 10:54 AM
Antatro - 10:48 AM
pugbandit - 10:56 AM
Whibedu - 10:43 AM

I sead I'm guilty can I ple just pay the fine now I know what not to do in the future

Verdict

VERDICT

Commonwealth of Redmont v. Chrisorg1 [2022] FCR 2

I. PROSECUTION'S POSITION
1. FOUR (4) counts of violation of law 16.4 - Illicit Campaigning. One count for each individual contact whose name is included in the 'Do Not Contact List.'

II. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The Defendant pleads guilty to FOUR (4) counts of violation of law 16.4 - Illicit Campaigning. One count for each individual contact whose name is included in the 'Do Not Contact List.'
2. The Defendant claims that they were unaware of the law.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. After reviewing the Defendant's criminal record, the Federal Court has determined that there is a low risk of recidivism in relation to Illicit Campaigning.
2. The Federal Court recognises the Defendant taking personal responsibility for the violations in immediately pleading guilty.
3. The claim to ignorance is not a suitable defence, although the law clearly has safeguards in place to prevent individuals from unknowingly becoming subject to prosecution in the First Offence portion of the law.
4. The messages were sent by the Defendant in quick succession, prior to the Department of Justice providing the Defendant with the relevant documentation pursuant to the requirements of the First Offence.
(a) Timeline of Events:
[10:43 AM] Chrisorg1 > Whibedu
[10:48 AM] Chrisorg1 > Antatro
[10:54 AM] Chrisorg1 > tair0
[10:56 AM] Chrisorg1 > pugbandit
[11:05 AM] tair0 > Chrisorg1 (Documentation Provided to Defendant)

IV. SENTENCE
1. The opinion of the Federal Court is that it would be unreasonable to charge the Defendant with more than one count of violating Illicit Campaigning. The punishments associated with the first offence had not yet been issued, therefore, due to the complexities associated with the requirements of the first offence, all violations of the law prior to a notification by the Department of Justice will be considered one offence.
2. The Department of Justice is hereby ordered to amend the Defendant's record to reflect this ruling. Any fines collected will be returned. @LilNickiVert

Back