Homeland Security Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Oakridge Resident
Towloo
Towloo
policeofficer
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
APPEAL

Your honor, in Lawsuit: Adjourned - ANDREASP15 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 5 the ruling made by Chief Justice Mathew100x was made on an assumption, and wrongfully stated that my client was suing the wrong person.

The justice points out that dimitre977 was willing to bid the $8,000, so therefore he must’ve been willing to bid $9,000 when he bid $9. There are two main reasons why this is false: The first, is that even if dimitre977 wanted to bid $9,000, all he bid was $9. Many people may assume this to be $9,000, however, numbers are numbers, and $9 is equal to $9. The second is that even though Mathew100x points out that dimitre977 was willing to bid $8,000, so he was willing to bid $9,000. This is false. There is no evidence supporting the fact that he was willing to bid $9,000 at the time, as he only bid $9. Even if there was evidence, under the Foundation of Contract law, the bid can’t be vague or ambiguous (dimitre977’s is both). With all this in mind, the bid made by dimitre977 was invalid, while my client’s wasn’t.

When reading the above paragraph, it is clear that my client has a right, and to get the property he rightfully deserves he must sue the auctioneer for it. This is because at the time of the incident, the Commonwealth owned it, and it was the Commonwealth’s mistake to accept the invalid bid. To clarify, the Commonwealth should be ordered to seize c718 from dimitre977, obviously compensating him, and transfer it to my client (ANDREASP15).

Your honor, the above paragraphs directly invalidate the court’s opinion from Lawsuit: Adjourned - ANDREASP15 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 5. If the court’s opinion was invalid, all parties involved should get a second chance to present the case. Therefore, I respectfully ask that due to the false opinions laid out by the court, the plaintiff be allowed to refile this case in Federal Court.

Before I consider this apparent appeal, I will give you 24 hours to format it properly. If you fail to do so, I will deny the appeal and charge you for filing a frivolous case.

Please find the appeal process here. [Link]

-Client Name: ANDREASP15
-Counsel Name: Towloo (Dragon Law)
-Were you originally the plaintiff or defendant: Plaintiff
-Reason for the appeal: Your honor, in Lawsuit: Adjourned - ANDREASP15 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 5 the ruling made by Chief Justice Mathew100x was made on an assumption, and wrongfully stated that my client was suing the wrong person.

The justice points out that dimitre977 was willing to bid the $8,000, so therefore he must’ve been willing to bid $9,000 when he bid $9. There are two main reasons why this is false: The first, is that even if dimitre977 wanted to bid $9,000, all he bid was $9. Many people may assume this to be $9,000, however, numbers are numbers, and $9 is equal to $9. The second is that even though Mathew100x points out that dimitre977 was willing to bid $8,000, so he was willing to bid $9,000. This is false. There is no evidence supporting the fact that he was willing to bid $9,000 at the time, as he only bid $9. Even if there was evidence, under the Foundation of Contract law, the bid can’t be vague or ambiguous (dimitre977’s is both). With all this in mind, the bid made by dimitre977 was invalid, while my client’s wasn’t.
When reading the above paragraph, it is clear that my client has a right, and to get the property he rightfully deserves he must sue the auctioneer for it. This is because at the time of the incident, the Commonwealth owned it, and it was the Commonwealth’s mistake to accept the invalid bid. To clarify, the Commonwealth should be ordered to seize c718 from dimitre977, obviously compensating him, and transfer it to my client (ANDREASP15).

Your honor, the above paragraphs directly invalidate the court’s opinion from Lawsuit: Adjourned - ANDREASP15 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 5. If the court’s opinion was invalid, all parties involved should get a second chance to present the case. Therefore, I respectfully ask that due to the false opinions laid out by the court, the plaintiff be allowed to refile this case in Federal Court.
-Additional Information: Case link: Lawsuit: Adjourned - ANDREASP15 v. Commonwealth of Redmont [2024] DCR 5

After looking over the case thread and the points you brought forward, I have included my breakdown below.

1. No errors in the law review occurred within the original case.

2. However, in the context of the verdict, it is apparent, even though not mentioned, that the judge implied within the verdict that the bid falls in alignment with the bids around the ones being displayed. Even though it didn't have a unit of measure, the bid remained consistent throughout the auction.

For the reason(s) listed above, I will be denying this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back