CIVIL ACTION

zLost
Plaintiff

v.

Desconfiada
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant knowingly attempted to defame the Plaintiff of an act which was not committed and was impossible to commit as the Plaintiff was banned from the server during the time period which the Defendant claimed corruption was committed.

I. PARTIES
1. zLost
2. Desconfiada

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant claimed that the Plaintiff committed corruption in 2022.
2. This is simply untrue, as the plaintiff was banned from the server during 2022.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. As Slander is defined as: A purposeful false statement of a player to cause damage to that player's reputation.
2. The statement has been proven false.
3. It was purposeful, as there was no uncertainty in the statement.
4. It was meant to cause damage to the Plaintiff's reputation as they told others not to trust them.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 500$ in punitive damages to discourage the Defendant from doing this in the future.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 19th day of July 2023

Attachments

• slander.png
    slander.png
    536.8 KB · Views: 95
The evidence for this case has been found false by staff. Additionally that player has never joined the server and therefore cannot be tried.

I hereby charge zLost with perjury and order him to pay a $5,000 fine + serve 15 minutes in jail, in accordance with the Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act. I also hereby charge zLost with filing frivolous court case. I order the DOJ to fine/jail them appropriately.

The court thanks the staff team.

This case is dismissed with prejudice.

1689735475212.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back