IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

xEndeavour
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The President is failing to fulfil their duties for political purposes. The president is currently online and has been pinged several times, to which he has ignored.

I. PARTIES

1. xEndeavour
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. Senate of Redmont
4. House of Representatives of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. The President has failed to fulfil their duties in commencing the Speaker of the House elections.
2. The President has failed to fulfil their duties in commencing the President of the Senate elections.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The President is required to facilitate the election of the Presiding Officers of the legislature as per the standing orders of each chamber.
2. The President has, by convention, always carried out this role for years.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. Compel the President to facilitate the Speaker of the House elections and President of the Senate elections.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of December 2024.

EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

The legislature is currently paralysed and unable to fulfil its accountability measures.

I request that the court grant the prayer for relief immediately.

Evidence:

The president is online and is choosing to ignore the election.
1705047025516.png

1705047078723.png

Evidence:

1705060600469.png
1705060612656.png

The President has started the elections, probably recognising that the court will compel him to post the elections anyway.

I would still like to have the emergency injunction actioned to compel the president to facilitate an outcome all the way through to the announcement of the next presiding officers.

This case will be dismissed without Prejudice. Reasoning for this is given the original complaint is now fulfill (forcing the President to start the elections) there is no reason the lawsuit should continue. The reasoning for without Prejudice is that should a new lawsuit have warrant one can be filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back