IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL CLASS-ACTION

Wetc (Lovely Law Representing)
Plaintiff

V

Bibsfi4a
(Defendant)

COMPLAINT

Bibsfi4a (aka Aryabroz), the CEO of Blue Ladder Construction, “quit” the server on September 30th 2023, without relinquishing or redelegating his CEO position. This left his company, staff, and investors in limbo without direction or ability to run the company. Bibsfi4a has been contacted multiple times but has not responded. As the CEO Bibsfi4a had a fiduciary responsibility to his staff, shareholders and clients, which was broken by his sudden disappearance, deriving them unjustly of monetary gain.

I. PARTIES
  1. Wetc (Plaintiff)
  2. Sebwilliamson (Plaintiff)
  3. Procuber9 (Plaintiff)
  4. Supersuperking (Plaintiff)
  5. Razorsharpbread (Plaintiff)
  6. Blue Ladder Construction (company)
  7. Bibsfi4a(Defendant)

II. FACTS

1. Bibsfi4a is the CEO of Blue ladder Construction
  2. Bibsfi4a announced his departure from the server on September 30th 2023 to the exchange.
  3. Bibsfi4a did not relinquish his title to an heir or his shareholders.
  4. Bibsfi4a owns 46489 of 74000 shares of blue ladder construction

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Bibsfi4a abandonment of blue ladder construction violated his fiduciary duty to his company and shareholders. Company shares should be returned to the shareholders who will be in charge of choosing a new CEO.

2. Due to Bibsfi4a's abandonment of blue ladder construction, the shareholders have been prevented from any further profits the company would have made with clear direction from a ceo.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF

1. Blue Ladder Construction be liquidated and distributed to the shareholders
  2. Shareholders paid a minimum of $2 per share from Blue Ladder Constructions and
  3. Bibsfi4a assets.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
1702770855191.png

1702770882454.png

1702770899349.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 135256.png

1703045417043.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Bibsfi4a is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of wetc v. Bibsfi4a.

Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Bibsfi4a is hereby found in Contempt and I order the Department of Justice to jail/fine appropriately.

Given the Defendant has under 6 hours of playtime and is thus legally considered inactive, I will be summoning a Public Defender.

Your Honor,
May I request an update on this case.

Still waiting on an available Public Defender.

1704411680226.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@xtub12345 is required to appear before the court in the case of the wetc v. Bibsfi4a as a Public Defender. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

wetc
Plaintiff

v.

bibsfi4a
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
The Defense does nothing with fact 1 as it is blank
The Defense affirms fact 2
The Defense affirms fact 3
The Defense affirms fact 4
The Defense affirms fact 5

II. DEFENCES
1. The other shareholders when buying the stock, knew that there was a risk in loosing money, and whilst it is true that the defendant does have a fiduciary duty, the defendants new the risk by not selling their stocks when the defendant left.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 6th Day of January 2024

Thank you, we will now move onto Discovery. This will last 7 days unless both sides agree to end Discovery early.

Your Honor,
I would like to motion for summary judgement after our opening statements.

Does the Defense agree to a Summary Judgement after Opening Statements?

We will also be moving on from Discovery, the Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their Opening Statement.

The defense agrees to summary judgement after Opening Statements.

Alright, we will do a Summary Judgement after Opening Statements.

My apologies for speaking out of turn your Honor,
Are we moving forward to opening statements?

We have, with the message below being posted nearly 72 hours ago.
Does the Defense agree to a Summary Judgement after Opening Statements?

We will also be moving on from Discovery, the Plaintiff has 72 hours to provide their Opening Statement.

We have, with the message below being posted nearly 72 hours ago.
My appologies your Honor
I did not see that post. May I request a 12 hour extension to submit the opening statements.

I will grant a 12 hour extension.

OPENING STATEMENT

Thank you so much your Honor.
Your Honor, opposing counsel, this is simply a case of broken trust. when Bibsfi4a was initiated as the CEO of blue ladder construction, the shareholders imparted their trust into him. Trust that he would look out for their best interest. the best interest of blue ladder construction. When Bibsfi4a Left the server without deeming an heir nor dividing his shares of the business to his investors, he abandoned that trust. He left the investors out to dry. No guidance, no options. they could do nothing but watch their company that they worked so hard for, that they sacrificed for, that they put their sweat blood and tears into, go inactive. They felt hopeless as they watched their hard work all go down the drain all due to Bibsfi4a inaction.

According to section 16.3 of the commercial standards act "The directors and executives (equivalent) of a public company, have a fiduciary duty to the shareholders and the stakeholders of the company to maximize the shareholders profits and long-term prosperity of the company." By abandoning his company without delegating leadership Bibsfi4a failed to uphold his fiduciary duty.

According to section 16.3-A of the commercial standards act "Any person with such a fiduciary duty who willingly and intentionally engages in activity that undermines their duty or the integrity of the company whose shareholders they serve, will be liable for damages to the shareholders." By intentionally abandoning his company without delegating leadership bibsfi4a undermined the integrity of the company and inevitably rendered the company inactive.

I come here today to ask the court to help right this wrong. To help find justice for the broken promises left by bibsfi4as exit from Redmont. The liquidation of blue ladder construction won't mend the lost trust that these investors were forced to endure due to bibsfi4a's inability to uphold his duties, but it will help them find closure in losing a company they all spent time, effort, love and care, supporting.

Thank you for your time and dedication, Your Honor.

Thank you, the Defense may now present their Opening Statement.

Thank you, the Defense may now present their Opening Statement.
Forgot to mention however they have 72 hours to do so from that message.

OPENING STATEMENT

As we have already accepted summary judgment, the defense does not have much to say in it's opening statements. All we wish is that the defenses we presented are taken into account when the verdict of this case is being written. Whilst I have not been able to get into contact with the defendant even though I have tried, I believe there was probably some personal issues that caused him to leave the server and he didn't necessarily mean any harm to the Plaintiffs.

Thank you for your time, your honor.

Alright, we will now be in recess pending a Verdict.

Verdict

VERDICT

wetc v. Bibsfi4a [2023] FCR 106

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant left DemocracyCraft without appointing a new CEO of Blueladder.
2. The Defendant has a Fiduciary responsibility to appoint a new CEO or relinquish it to the Shareholders, neither of which were done.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Affirms the Plaintiff's position.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. This is a pretty simple case in turns of how it went. Basically just the Plaintiff suing, Defendant not responding thus needing a Public Defender, Public Defender affirming all positions of the Plaintiff.
2. I have no major arguments or opinion within the terms of the case itself and agree that the Defendant should've either relinquished control over to the Shareholders or had appointed a new CEO. While I do say there is some risk in investing within a company, this is not something that should be questioned or needing to be argued in Court.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor the Plaintiff and grant a semi modified Prayer for Relief. I will be modifying Prayer three to include that the assets will be liquidated until the other two sections are fulfilled. With that done, the full Prayers granted are:

• Liquidating all of BlueLadder Construction.
  • Paying all shares back at a value of $2 per share.
  • Liquidating all of Bibsfi4a's assets until the liquidation of BlueLadder Construction and the shares are all paid back.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back