IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

WackJap (xlayzur representing)
Plaintiff

v.

zeos_exe
Defendant

COMPLAINT

Plaintiff complains against Defendant as follows: My client, Wackjap made an order for shulkers valued at $40,000 with the defendant. The defendant requested that half of the value ($20,000) must be paid upfront to finish the order and later requested for the other half of the value ($20,000) to finish the order. Defendant claims the items are unretrievable. Plaintiff later discovers that the order has not been fulfilled and is not receiving a response from the defendant regarding a refund.

I. PARTIES
1. WackJap
2. zeos_exe

II. FACTS
1. On June 8th, 2022 Plaintiff paid the defendant the $40,000 (Exhibit A)
2. On June 10th, 2022 Defendant claims that the items for the order disappeared and can't retrieve the items back. (Exhibit B)
3. Plaintiff contacted the defendant on the 16th, 17th, and 20th of June 2022 requesting a refund but the defendant has yet to respond. (Exhibit C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has failed to fulfill the order in a timely manner.
2. The defendant refuses to respond to the plaintiff about a refund for the order.
3. The defendant remains active within the server.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $40,000 refunded to Wackjap
2. $250 for legal fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20th day of June 2022

Attachments

• Exhibit-A.png
    Exhibit-A.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Exhibit-B.png
    Exhibit-B.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Exhibit-C.png
    Exhibit-C.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 77
federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of WackJap v. zeos_exe [2022] FCR 46.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of WackJap v. zeos_exe [2022] FCR 46.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
May I request we proceed with the verdict as Defendant has failed to respond?

The verdict is in progress, as the full time provided has elapsed.

The verdict is in progress, as the full time provided has elapsed.
Your Honor, it's coming up on a month since my Client has been without his money, and getting close to three & half weeks since this lawsuit was published. Why is a defaulted case taking so long for a verdict?

Last edited:

Verdict

Because the Defendant did not show up, I must give a default verdict. The Defendant clearly took the money and did not provide the agreed upon goods. By this virtue, I find in favor of the Plaintiff. I hereby order that the DOJ fine the Defendant $40,250 and unfine WackJap the same amount. I apologize for the long wait, this court is adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back