Lawsuit: Dismissed UnityMaster, SumoMC & CopTop_YT v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2023] FCR 91

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumoMC

Citizen
Judge
Public Defender
State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Oakridge Resident
SumoMC
SumoMC
judge
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

UnityMaster, SumoMC and CopTop_YT (SumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Justice (AlexanderLove)
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
On October 21st. 2023 the lives of UnityMaster, SumoMC and CopTop where forever changed. The government, that was supposed to protect our rights, gave power to a man who violated our rights and left us emotionally scared for weeks to come. Mr AlexanderLove, in his capacity as a Trainee Officer with the Department of Justice, entered illegally into the property of SumoMC and arrested UnityMaster and SumoMC. He then, without consent from the owner, entered the property of CopTop_YT and arrested them. Mr Love did not have a warrant and failed to leave the property, even when asked to. This is a gross exercise of authority over us citizens: no one is above the law, but Alexanderlove seems to think so, or perhaps he just doesn't understand the law despite being Attorney General. Maybe the congress should look into his failure to uphold the laws of the land as well?

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1.UnityMaster (Plaintiff)
2. AlexanderLove (Arresting Officer)
3. Superpacman04 (Witness)
4. SumoMC (Plaintiff/Legal Council)
5. CopTop_YT (Plaintiff)

II. FACTS
1. SumoMC was arrested on Private Property by Mr Love without permission to enter the property by the Owner
2. UnityMaster was arrested on Private Property by Mr Love without permission to enter the property by the Owner
3. CopTop_YT was arrested on Private Property by Mr Love without permission to enter the property by the Owner
4. SumoMC informed Mr Love that he was trespassing and was not allowed to be on the property
5. He proceed to Cuff Mr Unity and take him to jail, he did this to SumoMC and CopTop as well

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Mr. Love violated my rights and the Rights of UnityMaster and CopTop as a citizens of Redmont by trespassing on our property and arresting us without a warrant.
2. The law states that The act of entering or being in a place without the consent of the owner, occupier or person having control or management of the place; or to remain in the place after being requested by a person in authority to leave the place. Constitutes trespassing
3. Criminals, although broke the law, are still citizens of the server and therefore entitled to their rights.
4. Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status.
5. Every citizen has the right to life, liberty, and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
6. Every citizen has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
7. In the constitution, one of the roles of the DoJ is Maintaining the peace and good order of the server, through lawfully exercising its power equally to enforce the laws of the Commonwealth of Redmont. Mr love and the DoJ did not follow this at all.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1.$15,000 be paid to UnityMaster for Loss of Enjoyment in Redmont
2. $15,000 be paid to SumoMC for Loss of Enjoyment in Redmont
3. $15,000 be paid to CopTop_YT for Loss of Enjoyment in Redmont
4. $5,000 be paid to each plaintiff for emotional damage stemming from being kidnapped by Mr Love
5. The Commonwealth pay the $10,000 in legal fees
6. AlexanderLove be removed from the Department of Justice and be barred from joining for a period of 3 months
7. All of these charges be expunged from our Records respectively

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)
Exhibit 1

Screenshot 2023-10-21 212640.png

Screenshot 2023-10-21 210214.png

Exhibit 2

Screenshot 2023-10-21 203853.png

Exhibit 3

Screenshot 2023-10-21 203041.png

Exhibit 4

Screenshot 2023-10-21 200140.png

Exhibit 5

Screenshot 2023-10-21 200007.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st Day of October 2023

Seal_FC.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General @Alexander P. Love or someone else who is legally allowed to represent the Commonwealth is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of UnityMaster, SumoMC & CopTop_YT v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2023] FCR 91. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of this case.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

but Alexanderlove seems to think so, or perhaps he just doesn't understand the law despite being Attorney General. Maybe the congress should look into his failure to uphold the laws of the land as well?
Objection, Your Honor
Speculation and relevance.

These ad hominem statements serve no relevant purpose other than to politicize this case and make improper remarks. Further, even if the Court were the place for these claims, they are baseless and speculative, indicated by the terms "seems" and "perhaps".

Exhibit 2
Objection, Your Honor
Relevance

Exhibit Two is not relevant, as it only depicts one of the plaintiffs discussing past events with the arresting officer, and does not go to prove anything that gives the question the Court is examining any insight.

MOTION TO DISMISS

UnityMaster, SumoMC, and CopTop_YT
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that a complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. Prayer for relief 4 should be dismissed due to the Plaintiffs failing to state a claim for kidnapping. Failure to state a claim is a valid reason to move for dismissal according to the motions guide. Additionally, failing to state a claim simply tacks on damages for shock value. The Courtroom is not a theater, and only prayers and claims with proper foundation should be examined lest all parties' time be wasted.
2. Assuming motion part 1 is granted, the total value of the case would become $45,000. 20% of that is $9,000, not $10,000. Prayer for relief 5 should be removed for non-compliance with the Legal Damages Act, or modified to comply. The Plaintiff has failed to state a proper claim for that extra $1,000 in legal fees.
3. Prayer for relief 6 should be dismissed due to the Plaintiffs failing to allege any wrongdoing that justifies three month removal from a Government department. Removals to that extent are saved for serious crimes such as corruption. Even if trespassing was committed by the officer in question, this does not warrant removal and no claim exists to substantiate that it does. Therefore, the Plaintiffs have failed to state a claim for this prayer.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 26th day of October, 2023

Exhibit 1
Objection, Your Honor
Relevance.

This picture shows an image of someone being fined $100. This does not show any other revealing information that would make it relevant to the case. Further, it is stipulated that the plaintiff was arrested and fined $100 for incitement and assault. This stipulation makes any evidence of the penalties irrelevant to the matter at hand.

The Plaintiff has 24 hours to respond to the Objections.

Concurrently, the Plaintiff has 72 hours to respond to the Motion to Dismiss.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

UnityMaster, SumoMC and CopTop_YT (SumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
(Defendant)

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
AFFIRM SumoMC was arrested by Alexander Love
AFFIRM UnityMaster was arrested by Alexander Love
AFFIRM CopTop_YT was arrested by Alexander Love
AFFIRM SumoMC informed AlexanderLove that he was not allowed on his property, but only AFTER AlexanderLove had already left with UnityMaster in hand."
AFFIRM AlexanderLove arrested and jailed UnityMaster, SumoMC, and CopTop_YT for incitement and assault.

II. DEFENSES
1. The plaintiffs claim that their rights were violated by Alexander Love entering their property to perform his duty as a police officer and that such entrance to their domain is considered trespassing. However, as a police officer, it is not beyond reason to expect to while on duty, and in order to make an arrest, an officer would have to enter private property.

2. Although Trespass law (13.22 Act of Congress - Tresspassing and Theft Offenses Act | DemocracyCraft) states that the act of entering a place without consent of the owner occupier or person having control or management of the place or; remaining in the place after being requested by a person in authority to leave the place constitutes trespassing, it does not state that police officers, as representatives of the government, do not have expressed control of Private property while preceding with an arrest, nor does it state that a citizen has the “authority” as mentioned above, to ask an officer of the law to leave. Further, even if the Department of Justice trespassed upon the plaintiffs’ property, the arrest was still valid and lawful. No compensation is to be earned as there were no damages in relation to the arrests themselves. Trespass is a separate matter and does not constitute a false arrest as the legality of the reasons for the arrest are not in dispute in this case. The plaintiffs cannot argue that a kidnapping occurred, as again, the arrest is not a false arrest. Trespass is a criminal offense that must be actioned separately, and this lawsuit cannot accomplish that as private prosecutions are not permitted in Redmont.

3. The plaintiff argues that “Every citizen has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and has the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principle of fundamental justice” The plaintiff gives it away right in their statement. “In accordance with the principle of fundamental justice. Arresting an individual for crimes they blatantly committed is a fundamental of justice. Having to take responsibility for committing a crime is a fundamental part of justice. Whether or not the plaintiffs had these rights taken away is moot since The Commonwealth is defending the fundamentals of justice.

4. The plaintiff also states that “every citizen has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure” However my client did not search or seize any of the plaintiff's possessions, nor was the arrest unreasonable. Entering a domain does not constitute as unreasonable as it is reasonably within the scope of police jurisdiction and performance in order to detain and arrest individuals.

5. Finally, the plaintiff remarks that “in the constitution, one of the roles of the DOJ is to maintain the peace and good order by lawfully exercising its power equally to enforce the laws of the Commonwealth of Redmont.” Mr. Love followed what was outlined as his constitutional authority and responsibility as a police officer. He represented and protected the Commonwealth's peace and good order by arresting the violent individuals who were hiding on the property.

Your honor we move to strike the Motion to Dismiss as it seems the commonwealth wants to proceed

I also request a 48 hour extension in a corrections officer and I have 2 16 hour shifts back to back coming up

Your honor we move to strike the Motion to Dismiss as it seems the commonwealth wants to proceed
It is historically permissible to allow both an Answer to Complaint and a Motion to Dismiss. This motion is overruled.

I also request a 48 hour extension in a corrections officer and I have 2 16 hour shifts back to back coming up
Somewhat granted. You have 48 hours from now to respond to the Objections and 72 hours from now to respond to the Motion to Dismiss.

There will be no more extensions for this.

My clients have elected to drop the case due to lack of time to adequately represent ourselves due to time. I will accept a contempt charge if needed

My clients have elected to drop the case due to lack of time to adequately represent ourselves due to time. I will accept a contempt charge if needed
This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back