Denied unalign - Economist Application

unalign

Citizen
Senator
Supporter
Willow Resident
Homeland Security Department
unalign
unalign
Senator
Joined
May 30, 2026
Messages
82


Username: unalign

Total Playtime: 1 month, 1d 6h 5m 34s

When are you most active? 20:00 - 00:00 UTC

Requirements:
- Minimum of 24 hours of play time.
- I am available on Discord.
- I show in my application why you are best suited for the position.
- I am able to work effectively and efficiently in a team with all members of the department.

What position are you applying for? Economist

Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? i want to do the following:
$750 - Billboard Application Review
$1,000 - Billboard Paste
$1,500 - Shoutout Auction Conducted
$750 - Evaluating Mystery Boxes


They seem easy and are some nice money while I'm bored and would offload some of your work.
I don't have an economy degree but i do run a bank (in-game unfortunately, i should not be let near real life banks at all)

Additional Information:
 

Denied

Unfortunately, the DOC has decided to deny your application. We are currently not looking to employ more economists at this time, though Compliance Officer applications remain open. We appreciate you taking the time to apply. You may reapply in two weeks if you so desire, or you may apply for the Compliance Officer position at any time.



 
Back
Top