IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

The Tello Corporation
Plaintiff

v.

NotGamerrr (aka. Gamerrr)
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On October 8, 2022, the Plaintiff loaned out $15,000 with a 4% interest rate to the Defendant. This loan was due on October 21, 2022, the date is now December 28, 2022 and the Defendant has not made remarks to justify failure to follow the contracted payment(s).

I. PARTIES
1. The Tello Corporation
2. NotGamerrr (aka. Gamerrr)

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was given a loan of $15,000 ($15,600.00 with interest) on October 8, 2022.
2. Per the contract, the loan was due to be repaid by the Defendant on October 21, 2022.
3. The date is December 28, 2022 and as the evidence shows, the defendant was not able to repay the loan.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the terms of the contract, including when to repay.
2. The Defendant has not fulfilled their contractual obligations.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $15,000 to repay the principal amount.
2. $600.00 to repay the 4% interest.
3. $1,500 in legal and administrative fees due to time spent.

V. EVIDENCE
  1. The Contract
1672285930696.png

1. The Transcript
1672285958523.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of December 2022

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Tello v. NotGamerrr [2023] FCR 5.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Tello v. NotGamerrr [2023] FCR 5

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff and the Defendant entered a contract wherein the Plaintiff provided a loan to the Defendant
2. The Defendant failed to meet their end of the contract.

II. DEFENSE’S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. It is the opinion of the court that all criteria for a binding contract were satisfied in this instance.
2. The Plaintiff honored their side of the contract, and the Defendant is liable for upholding the terms of the contract as well.

IV. VERDICT
I hereby find in favor of the Plaintiff. I order that the Defendant be fined a total of $17,100 by the DOJ and the Plaintiff be unfined the same amount.

The court thanks both parties for their time. This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back