Lawsuit: Dismissed The Lovely Law Firm v. The Commonwealth [2023] SCR 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counsel Dodrio3, my position doesn't vote.

You're honour,

Matthew100x is deliberately not answering my question in the way in which is clearly should

You're honour,

Matthew100x is deliberately not answering my question in the way in which is clearly should
My opinion is that you should ask your question in complete clarity if you want a clear answer. It's a two-way street.

To be clear, this is my opinion -- not necessarily the opinion of the Court, as Drew is not currently online and we have not been able to deliberate on this.

You're honour,

In the words of Chief Justice Drew_Hall
I get what Dodrio is asking but he isn't being clear ... I don't think Matthew is deliberately not answering the question or anything.

Mr. Dodrio, please rephrase your question clearly. Ask the entire question, don't give a fragment that seeks to clarify only one piece of it. You have 48 hours.

Matthew100x What constitutes a valid vote by the senate for the position that you hold as a Judge. Allowing you to be able to hold that position.

Counsel Dodrio, why are you asking me to speculate on what constitutes a valid vote by the senate? I am not a senator and have not been one in quite sometime. I don't know what would constitute a valid vote by the Senate. I also don't know what you define as a "valid vote".

Objection
Leading Questions, Speculation, and Calls for a Conclusion

The question I am being asked are leading to something greater and is not in full detail. The question also is calling me to answer something I wouldn't know.

Objection
Arguing with the Witness

You're honour,

The counsel attacked me for not answering the question he asked the way he wanted me to.

Your honor,

I am not sure what the relevancy of me being questioned actually is. Given that the case calls me as a party, can I please use the V. Right, "V. No citizen is to be made to produce self-incriminating evidence in a court of law, Congressional hearing, subpoena, or impeachment trial", and be removed from witness questioning?

Your Honor,

The Commonwealth of Redmont requests a sidebar with the Supreme Court and the Council for the Plaintiff

The sidebar is granted. We are still deliberating over the objections.

Your Honor,

The Commonwealth and the Plaintiff have reached an out of court settlement. We ask this case be dismissed upon the confirmation from the Lovely Law Firm.

Lovely Law Firm confirms that a settlement is in place

This case is dismissed with prejudice at the request of the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back