The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

WackJap
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
2. WackJap (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 31st during the evening, the purge was announced temporarily legalizing a wide range of crimes including murder. Events like these are coordinated for community-building among other reasons.
2. During the purge, AlexanderLove killed the defendant more than once, and the defendant did /complain, adding wanted points to AlexanderLove.
3. AlexanderLove later died and was sent to jail and fined for these wanted points.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. According to the Miscellaneous Offenses Act (link), false accusations is the "act of falsely accusing someone of a crime and attempting to incur legal punishment when they could reasonably infer that the accused was innocent." Since murder was temporarily legal during the purge, accusing someone and having them sent to jail for murder during the purge is a false accusation. The Commonwealth charges the defendant with this crime four times for four wanted points.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Per the Miscellaneous Offenses Act, the punishment for False Accusations is a $100 fine. The Commonwealth therefore requests the defendant be fined $400.
2. Per the Standardized Criminal Code Act (link) Article 5 Section 3, "every criminal offense committed, in which the perpetrator has already committed the crime twice - according to their criminal record, will be subject to double punishments and 5 minutes Jail Time, on top of any Jail Time that may currently exist or even if the original crime is not punished by Jail Time." Two of the four false accusations offenses fall under this clause and therefore the fines of two offenses are to be doubled. The Commonwealth therefore asks for an extra $200 in fines. Furthermore, five minutes imprisonment is mandated by this provision for each offense beyond two of the same. Therefore, the Commonwealth asks that the defendant be imprisoned for 10 minutes.
3. In total, the Commonwealth asks for $600 in fines and 10 minutes imprisonment.

V. EVIDENCE
1698984968200.png
1698984974730.png
1698984981229.png
1698984991592.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 2nd day of November 2023

Attachments

• 1698984552366.png
    1698984552366.png
    449.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 1698984959521.png
    1698984959521.png
    423.3 KB · Views: 40
1699190360996.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF MANDAMUS

The DOJ Secretary @Technofied is requested to come and kindly answer a few questions for this court.

1. When was the charges laid against Alex?
2. Was the arrest automatic? (not done by a player police officer)​

I am present Your Honour. 🐳
1. There were four individual accounts of murder that AlexanderLove was charged with within the context of this case, that is the murders of WackJap.
2. The arrests were automatic, as denotated by "Arresting Officer: DCGovernment", this means he died in a 50 block radius of a Justice Department Officer.
1699235105992.png

Thank you Secretary Technofied, I appreciate your prompt response to my questions.

f5f9rlp.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

[USERGROUP=9]@Staff[/USERGROUP] is required to appear before the District Court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. WackJap [2023] DCR 42. to answer judge questions.

Please familiarize yourself with the case as it stands at present and answer this question.

1. Was Staff unable to disable /complaint or the auto-jail system for this purge?

Sufficient notice wasn't given for that to occur.

Thank you to the Staff Team for their prompt response.

Given that the defendant of this case could not possibly have known not to /complaint during the purge and because the arrests were automatic in nature and not done purposefully, I find it hard to give any fault to the actions of the defendant. Let alone guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I am deeming the issue to be a staff matter and dismissing the prosecution.

That being said, since there was improper jail-time given, even if automatically, I am also ordering that @Alexander P. Love be reimbursed for any jail time under 20.1(b) of the Judicial Standards Act in addition to undoing any fine against him.

This matter is dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back