Poemhunter
Prosecution

v

Rossallina
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

I. PARTIES

1. Poemhunter, State Prosecutor.

2. Funnyolk, Victim

3. Rossalina, Defendant.

II. FACTS

1. Rossalina had murdered three villages without reason or consent.

III. CHARGES

The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. The defendants is in breach of 13.14 - villager murder, killing a villager, per offence $800 fine and 10 minutes jail time.

IV. SENTENCING

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. A total fine of $2,400 with no jail time for Rossalina paid to Funnyolk.

(Attach evidence below)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 31st day of May 2021

11026[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• screen-shot-2021-05-06-at-2-11-20-pm-png.png
    screen-shot-2021-05-06-at-2-11-20-pm-png.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
*4 villagers if you count the fire aspect rossallina used to kill the last one

*4 villagers if you count the fire aspect rossallina used to kill the last one
Please do not speak out of turn. If you have concern in regards to the case filed by the prosecutor, I would advise you to contact him or the Attorney General's office.

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. Rossallina. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

At approximately 6:28pm EST, the Defendant, Rossallina, messaged me in regards to a delay in defence due to personal matters and issues with their forums account. The remarks by the Defendant are noted below:

DefendantMsg.PNG

The court advises that the Defendant addresses the issue with their forums account with staff, so that they can respond to this case promptly, and hereby grants a 24 hour extension to this case.

Your honor, it's been more than 24 hours

Your honor, it's been more than 24 hours
Do not speak in a case where you are not a party to or have not been summoned to testify. Continuing to do so will result in contempt charges.

Before proceeding to default judgement, could the Prosecution please clarify the reasoning for their recommended sentence? While the offence includes a punishment of jail time, there is no jail time specified in the recommendation?

Thank you.

Your Honour,

I did not feel that in this instance the crime need to also have a prison sentence. I believed the fine would see fit. I think the defendant will learn from the mistake and keep to the law.

also your Honour, I believe the plaintiff to the case which the state represented is not banned. We ask the fine be paid towards the state instead.

Thank you.

Verdict

As the Defendant has failed to appear in this case within the 48 hours allotted, and the additional extension, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby find the Defendant guilty of the charge of villager murder, and accept the recommended sentence brought by the prosecution, pursuant of the provisions of such charge, with the exclusion of jail time.

Therefore, I hereby sentence the Defendant, Rossallina, to a fine of $2400.

If funyolk ever returns and wishes to receive some sort of compensation, they should pursue civil action, as established in precedent from the SonalDonal cases of Case No. 04-2021-03-02 and Case No. 04-2021-03-01.

The court thanks the Prosecution for their time, and this matter is hereby adjourned.

Back