The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

ProNeonYT
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

I. PARTIES
1. ProNeonYT

II. FACTS
1. On December 13th, 2023 the defendant filed a lawsuit against the Commonwealth alleging that their due process rights to indictment were violated and not properly carried out over the course of February 4th until Feb. 10th, in which the defendant was arrested and fined for a total of 14 counts of murder.

Upon filing the lawsuit, the defendant made the DLA aware of the fact that these crimes had gone without their proper trial, thus activating the 2 month window in which legal action is allowed to take place per section (6)(i) of the Amended Standardized Criminal Code Act. This states “(6) Statute of Limitations (Original: Pacman - May 24, 2020) (i) All legal action must be commenced within four months of the date of the alleged offense OR within 2 months of becoming aware of the offense, if outside the Statute of Limitations 4 Month timeframe.”

We are outside of the 4 month window, however this was the first instance of the DLA becoming aware of this offense, legally allowing the DLA to prosecute these crimes up until February 13th 2024.

The defendant has already paid the initial fines of $100 per offence and served 10 minutes of jailtime for each murder committed.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 14 Counts of Murder

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. We are requesting upon a guilty verdict that the defendants criminal be unaltered and allow these murder charges to remain.
2. We are asking the court to enforce the section (3)(i) of the Standard Criminal Code Act and classify these as serial crimes, consequentially sentencing the defendant to double fines, and an additional jail sentence of 5 minutes per crime committed. This would come to an additional $1,400 in fines, and another 70 minutes of jail time to be assessed upon a guilty verdict.

V. EVIDENCE

(I keep getting an error message that states "The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded." Therefore evidence will be uploaded as soon as possible OR in discovery whichever the court chooses.)

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@ProNeonYT is required to appear before the court in the case of the Commonwealth of Redmont v. ProNeonYT. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Lovely Lawfirm will be representing in this case

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant moves that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The Prosecution claims that my case made them aware which is not true. As you can see in the screenshot below the AG at the time dartman was aware at the time. The AG whether past or present represents the entire DLA during their time so the DLA was aware of this over 2 months ago and at this point they should have prosecuted.

The defence also asks for $5,000 in legal fees due to the time spent writing the answer to the complaint and the motion to dismiss.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement.

DATED: This (day) day of (month) (year)

I'd like to apologize for my failure to respond to the Motion to Dismiss. The Defense will have 24 hours to provide a rebuttal. Decreased time due to already how long its been sitting.

We do not contest this your honor. This appears to be the correct decision given the previous precedent, and the recently passed Murder Quick Fix V2 Act.

Alright, I will be granting the Motion to Dismiss given Statue and the recently passed law. This case is hereby dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back