Aladeen22
Prosecution

v.

Hyp3_23
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Defendant killed several times at an approximate time of 9:02pm. During that time until 10:52pm He Hided in a players base in the city for more than an hour.

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22 - Prosecuting Authority + Arresting Officer
2. antatro - Witness
3. Rurge - Witness
4. Hyp3_23 - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant Hided in another players base for more than an hour.
2. He Broke the law Resisting Arrest/Intentionally preventing or attempting to prevent a police officer from effecting an authorised arrest on themself. Leaving while a police officer is pursuing you will be also considered resisting arrest.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 15.11 - Resisting Arrest

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $540 for the time he resisted arrest.

Lawsuit.png
Lawsuit eviden e.png
evidence lawsuit.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25 day of April of 2021

Sorry your honor I forgot to add this two more images.

Evidence2.png
Evidencee.png

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. Hyp3_23. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

Even though the evidence is blurry and could be faked easily, I plead guilty so we can all move on and not waste any more time.

Seeing as the defendant has plead guilty - I have a question for the prosecution prior to issuing a sentence. Could the prosecution clarify the calculations that lead them to recommend $540 in fines? This would be in terms of the time the defendant had resisted arrest for and such.

it is a flat fine of 60 plus 60/15 minutes evaded.

How many minutes did the prosecution allege he evaded for?

It was for 1 hour and 50 minutes however there has been a slight miscalculation by the prosecutor and its $480.

Thank you. I would implore the prosecution to ensure they have the proper recommended sentence next time as certainly it'd be quite unjust for a defendant to be charged more.

Verdict

The court accepts guilty plea of the defendant, and the revised sentence brought by the prosecution in accordance with the charges of Resisting Arrest.

I hereby sentence the defendant to a:
(a) Fine of $60 for the initial fine of Resisting Arrest
(b) Fine of $420 for the additional minutes of resisting such arrest (7*$60)

Thank you for bringing this matter to the court and for the defendant's prompt response. This case is hereby adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back