The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Franktabasco
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
Franktabasco had killed over 100 animals and picking up their drops, The animals were cows. The cows were killed at plot f-37 in Willow. Franktabasco used a glitch to say a cow killed the cows but logs show him picking up the mob drops.
I. PARTIES
1. Cupcake29
2. Black_Ven0m
3. Neemfy
4.franktabasco
5. SnowWhiteBeard

II. FACTS
1. Franktabasco murdered over 100 animals.
2. Franktabasco was found picking up the loot from the drops.
3. Franktabasco is in violation of the Mass Animal Murder Amendment Act

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 2 Counts of Mass Animal Murder

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 50 minutes of imprisonment
2. 3000$ fine

Evidence

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st day of February 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@franktabasco is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth of Redmont v FrankTabasco

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

I plead guilty.

I have nothing to say against it. I used wheat to make cows after me and make them into a crown while they killed each other. I picked up the meat and leather.

I should mention that. After doing this, each time, I fed the remaining cows to have babies.

I please guilty and I will come easily to an arrest.

What I ask for is if you can decrease the fine a bit.

I will accept it anyway and will be ready to face the charges, with the promise that I won't ever do this again.
I find it a bit too much for the 3k. I am willing to help the farm by feeding them for a long while. I will also serve my time. I think it's fair.

Last edited:
Your honor,
I was just arrested on mass animal murder, even if the resolution was not yet given. I was given 25 minutes and nobody wants to tell me if it is about this plot or some other issues. To my knowledge I haven't been doing this on other plots. I fed someones cows which I have proof of and the owner of the plot agreed.

Your Honor, I'm a Paralegal with the OAG and working on this case, Another murder of 10 animals have been committed by the Defendant.
unknown (2).png
unknown (3).png

I will be disregarding this second incident of mass animal murder, given that it appears to already have been dealt with by the DOJ and is not included as part of the original filing from State Prosecutor lawanoesepr.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Case No. [2022] FCR 17

I. PROSECUTION'S POSITION
1. The prosecution alleges that defendant killed over 100 animals and picked up their item drops.
2. The prosecution alleges that this occurred at plot f-37 in Willow.

II. DEFENDANTS POSITION
1. The Defendant pleas guilty to the charges, but requests a lesser fine.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The prosecution has pressed 2 charges of mass animal murder. However, I disagree with 2 charges based on the reading of the Mass Animal Murder Act Amendment recently passed by Congress and signed by President Westray. As per the MAMA Amendment, the murder of more than 50 animals is to be punished by 50 minutes jail and $1500 fine.
2. Based on that, it appears that the defendant is guilty of just one count of mass animal murder, in the most severe degree of murdering 50+ animals.

IV. DECISION
The Federal Court hereby finds the defendant GUILTY of ONE count of mass animal murder. I hereby order a fine of $1,500 and 50 minutes of jail time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back