IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Criminal Action

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

FakeLlama360
Defendant

COMPLAINT

On March 6th, 2024, FakeLlama360 cast an "aye" vote on Motion S.28.23. This motion was to conclude the impeachment trial of President Goldblooded. Despite the procedural mandates outlined in the Peach Act, which stipulates the necessity of a structured trial process, President Goldblooded was not afforded the opportunity for a fair trial as per the foundational principles given to him in the Redmont Constitution. The failure to conduct a trial constitutes a violation of the Peach Act, an act designed to uphold the integrity of impeachment proceedings and ensure due process for all individuals subject to such inquiries. Moreover, the right to a trial is enshrined as a fundamental entitlement bestowed upon every citizen under the Redmont Constitution. This treasonous action by FakeLlama360 greatly undermined the stability of the Commonwealth of Redmont.

I. PARTIES
  1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution
  2. Mask3D_WOLF (Prosecuting Authority)
  3. FakeLlama360 (Defendant)
II. FACTS
  1. On March 6, 2024, Motion S.28.23 was brought to the Senate floor
  2. The Motion concluded President Goldblooded’s impeachment trial, despite no impeachment trial being held for him
  3. FakeLlama360 voted "aye" for this illegal motion, violating Goldblooded's rights outlined in the Peach Act
III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1 Count of Treason for not upholding the laws while in a government office leading to the destabilization of the government and the body of laws that support it.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. In accordance with the ‘Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act' the exclusion of OverlordofPeonys from a political office for a consecutive 2 months.
2. A $25,000 fine be paid by FakeLlama360

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 8th day of March 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in The Commonwealth of Redmont v. FakeLlama360 [2024] SCR 23. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor

The defense has retained me as their attorney and I would like to request a 48 hour extension.

Your Honor

The defense has retained me as their attorney and I would like to request a 48 hour extension.
OBJECTION
Breach of procedure

Your Honor,
The 72 hour deadline to put up a answer to complaint has passed. The defendents cousel is requesting an extension after the deadline has passed.​

Your Honor,

This is an extremely important case to let go to default judgment. This is unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial power for political gain, because the Senate failed to pass the solicitor generals attorney general nomination, the weaponization of this office against senators for voting Is something we can’t let go to fault judgment. I am willing to take the contempt of court charge however, this trial would be allowed to proceed.

The objection is overruled.

Before we get off on the wrong foot, it is not the place to air either side's dirty laundry and perform the theatrics commonly displayed within the lower courts. The alleged crimes are severe and have been presented to the court. Please keep the snark comments behind the prosecution's intentions to a minimum and allow the facts to speak for themselves. The same will go for the prosecution should the comments arise.

However, I would like to formally give notice to the defense. Being prompt and on time is very valued within this court. It's been roughly 48 hours since the request was submitted to the court. It is within the best nature that you prepare a plea for the court, please have the plea presented to the court by 3/14/24 @ 11:14 pm EST

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Commonwealth of Redmont

vs.

FakeLlama360

I. FACTS
1. The Defense AFFIRMS Motion S.28.23 was brought to the floor
2. The Defense AFFIRMS The Motion concluded president Goldblooded’s impeachment trial
3. The Defense DISPUTES No Impeachment Trial was held for president Goldblooded therefor the motion was an illegal motion that violated the peach act and the constitution
4. The Defense DISPUTES FakeLlama360 voted “aye” for an illegal motion.

II. DEFENSES
1. The DLA is prosecuting my client for doing his job of exercising his obligation as a Senator to vote on motions.
2. It is not the job of the DLA to sue any Senator based on how they vote in congress, should they feel that the motions are unconstitutional, they should sue the government as a whole not try to hold individual senators liable as this will ultimately lead to political prosecution rather then proactive. Soon we will be prosecuting senators for failing to pass Presidential Nominations should the DLA be allowed to do this.
3. The Defense does not believe that the motion was illegal and will prove that during this case

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 14th day of March 2024

The court thanks you for providing the plea.

We will now transition into a 7-day discovery period. Should either party wish to end discovery early, please note that both parties will need to consent.

Your Honors, @Snowy_Heart will be taking this case for now.

Your Honor,

My client has left all DC Related Servers and cut contact with me as his council for a period of 8 Days, The Redmont Law Firm will be withdrawing as his council at this time.

As the defendant does not have proper representation at this time a public defender is requested. As the trial is already under way the court will be temporarily halting discovery.

The court is hereby in recess until one is assigned to the case.

Although a Public Defender has been hired, due to a lack of another available Justice, this case will remain in recess.

Back