Prosecution

v.

didna
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:
The Defendant was found at the vault during the robbery she being the only person inside. she was arrested at the stairs that directed to the vault room and was arrested by BubbaRC. Despite her claims there was no evidence of anybody else trying to rob the bank

I. PARTIES
1. Aladeen22 - Prosecuting Authority
2. BubbaRC - Arresting Officer
3. Maxterpiece - Witness
4. didna - Defendant

II. FACTS.
1. The Defendant was caught at the vault at the time the alarms went off
2. The Defendant was the only person at the vault.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 13.14 Bank Robbery

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 10 minutes (The Defendant was already arrested due to extingent circumstances)
2.$1k fined for the robbery itself (done prematurely due to lack of a prosecuting authority at the time of the arrest)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21 day of April of 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the State v. didna. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the prosecution.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

didna
Defendant

I ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. I, didna, hereby deny any and all allegations made by the Prosecution.

II DEFENCES
1. During the time of the alleged robbery, I, didna, was in the build world. I was assisting with the creation of residential buildings within the town of Aventura in the build world.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22nd day of April, 2021.

objection your honor

Sustained, the prosecution may proceed with their objections.

If you look at the evidence didna clearly is shown as demanding bubbarc release her stating "I have an accomplice" "I'll sue" and the like, plus a screenshot showing her in the vault and the fact bubbarc said that he would have to sue anyways clearly confirms that didna is in fact guilty.

Can the defence please refute or explain their response to the evidence presented by the prosecution?

I believe that I am being accused of a crime that I, in fact, did not commit. I was a witness to the crime and was at the scene of the crime when it occurred. However, I was not the person who was committing the crime. I personally saw Aladeen22 break into the vault and then when I went into the vault to apprehend him, he proceeded to frame me for the robbery. Aladeen22 is an inexperienced police officer. Aladeen22 most likely believed that as a police officer, nobody would suspect him as the perpetrator of this crime. I am appalled by these allegations. I owe a great debt of gratitude to the Commonwealth of Redmont for always being of great service to me. I believed, as a citizen of Redmont, I owed the same service to others. That is why I decided to attempt to apprehend Aladeen22. Thank you.

I'd like to call forward BubbaRC

I'd like to call forward BubbaRC
I would ask the prosecution waits until they are called next time. They can reiterate what witness(es) they wish to call, in conjunction with the defendant:

The prosecution and defence may now call forward any witnesses. Each party may reply to this stating whether they wish, or don't wish, to call witnesses. If multiple witnesses are to be called, I would ask the respective party to list the witnesses in the order in which they are intended to be called.

If both parties have called witnesses, the prosecution's witnesses will be called first. There will be opportunity to cross-examine witnesses.

Please respond within 24 hours or the court will continue without reviewing any additional evidence or witnesses.

I'd like to call forward BubbaRC and Maxterpiece.

I wish to call forward HugeBob23456 as a witness. I also wish to call forward Krix as a witness.

PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@bubbarc and @Maxterpiece are hereby summoned to the court of the Commonwealth of Redmont in Case No. 04-2021-21-03 as witnesses. Please familiarize yourself with the case as it stands at present. You will receive questions from the prosecution and may also be cross-examined.

@bubbarc will be called first, with @Maxterpiece being called second. I would ask that the prosecution provides a list of all the questions they want answered by each witness in a single post. If some questions need to be withheld as they depend on answers given to earlier questions, that is also considered reasonable. When the prosecution is ready, they may post questions to the first prosecution witness.

I am hereby informing each witness to ensure they are aware of the provisions of the law of perjury and its severity. Giving knowingly false testimony is highly illegal. Witnesses are required to tell the truth in their testimonies, pursuant of the Perjury Act.

Once the witnesses of the prosecution have been questioned and cross-examined, the court will proceed to summon the witnesses called by defendant.

I hear you cLl Kdix stand h hooganoogA Krix. Cale stbdnd

I hear you cLl Kdix stand h hooganoogA Krix. Cale stbdnd
Please do not speak out of turn. Continuing to do so will result in a charge of contempt.

The witnesses should proceed to respond to this case as present promptly, with the prosecution asking the applicable questions. You will then get the chance to cross-examine and have your witnesses called.

BubbaRC here are your questions
1. can you confirm what the prosecuting authority has said so far
2. what happened from your perspective

1. Yes, I bubbarc can confirm the Prosecuting Authority's story thus far
2. I was wandering around the city near the department buildings, (conveniently by the department buildings,) when the bank alarms went off, naturally I did what every decent police officer would do and legged it there, when I arrived I watched didna break in the vault while taking a screenshot that was the first piece of evidence listed by the prosecuting authority, naturally I suck with ladders and struggled to get in, so by the time I made it in she was already well in the vault and making off with loot, I then used my handcuff stick and dragged her out towards the police bus which is what the other two pieces of evidence listed are, having her claim "there was an accomplice" and the like proving correlation between her bank robbery

I, Maxterpiece, hereby respond to this court case as a witness.(idk what to write xD)

How do I dislike
This is the second instance in which you have spoken out of turn. You are hereby found in contempt.

The Department of Justice is hereby ordered to fine the Defendant $20 for their first offence of Contempt of Court.

I would advise you refrain from making a mockery of the court and allow time for each witness to respond accordingly.

your honor may I speak
Overruled, you may not speak until you are called upon for a cross-examination of the prosecution's witnesses.

I, Maxterpiece, hereby respond to this court case as a witness.(idk what to write xD)
Thank you for arriving to the trial. The prosecution may continue with their questions to each witness.

Maxterpiece here are your questions
1. can you confirm what the prosecuting authority has said so far
2. what happened from your perspective

1. I can confirm what the prosecuting authority has said so far
2. I was playing with my friend, renovating my house, when the alarms went off. Naturally, being the curious person I am, checked to see what was going on. When I got there, I watched didna fail to get down the ladders, then I saw bubba handcuff didna.

Did the prosecution have any additional questions for their witnesses?

The prosecution dosent have any additional questions.

Thank you.

The defence may now cross-examine the prosecution's witnesses. If the defence has no questions for the witnesses of the prosecution, Maxterpiece and BubbaRC; I ask that the defence replies noting that they do not have anything else to ask, so that we can proceed.

Thank you. I have only one question, for Maxterpiece. I would like to ask, how did you allegedly see BubbaRC handcuff me if I was handcuffed in the vault itself, and not outside? I don’t recall seeing you in or near the bank however I may have missed you.

Objection The Defendant just admitted her being handcuffed in the vault meaning that she wasnt in the build world as she had said before.

Objection The Defendant just admitted her being handcuffed in the vault meaning that she wasnt in the build world as she had said before.
Can the defendant @didna please clarify to the courts as to where they were at the time?

As I've said before, I was in the build world before the robbery. When I saw the robbery alert in chat, like others, I was curious as to who was robbing the bank. One of my homes is set at the Capitol so when I typed the command I got there quickly. I saw Aladeen22 breaking into the vault. I have Optifine so I just pressed C and zoomed in and saw his name. By the time I got over to the vault to apprehend him, he was already downstairs. I was forced to trespass and enter the vault. I attempted to apprehend Aladeen22 but BubbaRC entered the vault. When he saw a police officer and a civilian, though I did not commit the crime alleged, I was the one cuffed. I, too, would cuff the citizen and not the officer in a case like this where you would needed to be fast on your feet and quick thinking and think about the logic later. However, I didn't do the crime. Aladeen22 did. I have explained this previously but haven't went into detail. My bad for being vague.

Thank you. The questioning can proceed then.

The witness @Donuts55 is asked to respond to the question here:
Thank you. I have only one question, for Maxterpiece. I would like to ask, how did you allegedly see BubbaRC handcuff me if I was handcuffed in the vault itself, and not outside? I don’t recall seeing you in or near the bank however I may have missed you.

Objection The Defendant had previously stated that she was there during the robbery.
II DEFENCES
1. During the time of the alleged robbery, I, didna, was in the build world. I was assisting with the creation of residential buildings within the town of Aventura in the build world.

Objection The Defendant had previously stated that she was there during the robbery.
Overruled. The witness may answer the question as asked.

To answer didna, simple, after you hilariously failed to go down into the vault, bubba handcuffed you, as I saw him walking away and you following him(in a minecraft-handcuff way) I went back to my renovations as I stated earlier.

I'd like to thank the witnesses, Maxterpiece and BubbaRC, for their time.

Now before we proceed with summoning the defence's witnesses, can the defendant please explain the relation of each witness to the case?

I would be happy to provide the connections between my witnesses and the case, however, I’d like to point out that you did not ask the same of the prosecution. Is there a reason for this? I believe both sides should be equal. Thank you.

I would be happy to provide the connections between my witnesses and the case, however, I’d like to point out that you did not ask the same of the prosecution. Is there a reason for this? I believe both sides should be equal. Thank you.
The prosecution specified that BubbaRC was the arresting officer, and that Maxterpiece was an eyewitness, in their original complaint listing the applicable parties.

I'm asking you for explanation as how they are related to the case for some background information on what they may be able to provide to the court in testimony, whether they are an eyewitness, expert witness, etc. and how they are related to the case.

Please provide your explanation as to how these witnesses are related to the case at hand.

I am calling Krix and Hugebob23456 as expert witnesses. Both men have extensive background and knowledge in the law and have even written some of it. I believe that calling them to the stand will be beneficial due to their expertise in the field of the laws of the server. Thank you

PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Krix and @HugeBob are hereby summoned to the court of the Commonwealth of Redmont in Case No. 04-2021-21-03 as witnesses. Please familiarize yourself with the case as it stands at present. You will receive questions from the defence and may also be cross-examined.

@Krix will be called first, with @HugeBob being called second. I would ask that the defence provides a list of all the questions they want answered by each witness in a single post. If some questions need to be withheld as they depend on answers given to earlier questions, that is also considered reasonable. When the defence is ready, they may post questions to the first defence witness.

I am hereby informing each witness to ensure they are aware of the provisions of the law of perjury and its severity. Giving knowingly false testimony is highly illegal. Witnesses are required to tell the truth in their testimonies, pursuant of the Perjury Act.

Once the witnesses of the defence have been questioned and cross-examined, the court will proceed with closing statements.

I am present on behalf of former President Krix.
1619187737177.png

For Krix;

1. Krix, you were a witness of not the crime itself, but where the defendant was before she arrived at the scene of the crime. Can you please describe what the defendant was doing before teleporting away to the scene of the crime? Is the defendant’s alibi true?

2. Can you please briefly explain the demeanor and personality of the defendant, analyzing their likelihood to commit this crime?

My client is unable to make this hearing, so he has decided to present his testimony in a video format.

https://streamable.com/zwjsvn
While I appreciate the effort you've given in this creative response on behalf of Krix, this is a serious case involving a wide range of disputed facts. Please refrain from speaking out of turn again.

Krix is not on trial here, therefore I see no reason why he needs a counsel. @Krix has been summoned to testify and answer the applicable questions, or he may be charged with failure to appear, as mentioned prior.

1. Krix, you were a witness of not the crime itself, but where the defendant was before she arrived at the scene of the crime. Can you please describe what the defendant was doing before teleporting away to the scene of the crime? Is the defendant’s alibi true?

I was not a witness to the crime.

2. Can you please briefly explain the demeanor and personality of the defendant, analyzing their likelihood to commit this crime?

Well, the defendant was short money, So it is possible however I wasn't there like I said.

Thank you.

If the defence has no further questions for Krix, they may proceed with questioning their second witness.

Krix didn’t answer my first question. I know he’s not a witness to the crime itself. I would like to ask him to actually answer my questions before proceeding. His answers were vague and didn’t provide any new information.

Presumably Krix will not be responding. Lovely. My next witness, HugeBob23456, has been asked these following questions.
Presumably Krix will not be responding. Lovely. My next witness, HugeBob23456, has been asked these following questions.
  1. What is your relationship to the defendant? Do you believe this will make you biased when answering.
  3. As the President, I do consider you an expert witness. You have plenty of experience in the field of law. In the event of future bank robberies, do you feel as if the charges should be applied differently than they are now? In your opinion, do you believe charges should only be applied to people when they are in the vault itself, or as soon as they break in to the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back