The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Bardiya_King
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
On Feburary 3rd, 2024, the Acting Secretary of the Department of Commerce fired the defendant from the department. The defendant then went ahead and accepted their own government grant and unfined themselves the money, even though the Dept Commerce did not authorize it nor was the defendant an employee for the Department of Commerce.

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont (Prosecution)
2. Bardiya_King (Defendant)
3. CzarKovalev (Acting Secretary of the Department of Commerce)

II. FACTS
1. On Feburary 3rd, 2024, the defendant was fired from the Department of Commerce.
2. The defendant applied for a grant, after being terminated from the department of commerce.
3. The defendant then accepted their own grant when they are no longer a member of the department.
4. The defendant then unfined themselves in game for $10,002, when the department did not authorize that grant.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of Embezzlement for taking $10,002 of grant money when it was not authorized/approved by the Department of Commerce.
2. 1 count of corruption for using permissions given to them for their own advantage knowing that they were not yet fired in game.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $10,002 fine for the amount of money that the defendant took when accepting their own grant without the consent of the department of commerce.
2. $15,000 fine + removal and exclusion of all parties involved from public office for a period of two months office for Corruption for using a government position to benefit themselves after being fired from the department.
3. $10,000 fine for Embezzlement for embezzling $10,002 from the Department of Commerce.
4. $35,002 total in fines.

The prosecution will be posting their evidence during discovery.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4th day of Feburary 2024

View attachment 41151
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@Bardiya_King is required to appear before the court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Bardiya_King. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

View attachment 41151
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@Bardiya_King is required to appear before the court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. Bardiya_King. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​
Your honor, the defense made a deal with the prosecution earlier. The defendant will plea nolo contendere to the embezzlement charge with a $2,000 fine and repayment of the $10,002, and the rest of the charges would be dropped by the prosecution. This is due to the fact there were mistakes made, but of a human nature and not a criminal one.

Can the Prosecution confirm this?

Alright, I will be approving of the Plea Deal thus this is hereby dismissed with prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back