Th0re_ (AndreyMia Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

overhour
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

In pursuant of Law 10.1 ‘Fraud’ which states ‘A dishonest or illegal scheme of obtaining something of value’, the Plaintiff sues the Defendant for unlawfully obtaining a car that by the policy of the Plaintiff’s establishment was to be returned upon the conclusion of its usage.

I. PARTIES
1. Th0re_ (AndreyMia Representing) - Plaintiff
2. overhour - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant has purchased a car at Mercedes Race Track for $75.
2. After using the car, the Defendant has not sold the car like they were supposed to do as per the policy of Mercedes Race Track.
3. The Defendant illegally holds possession of a car that they were supposed to return.
4. The Plaintiff has been advised by staff to file

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. By purchasing the car, the Defendant has agreed to the terms of the Mercedes Race Track, and by not returning the car the Defendant has breached that contract, and violated Law 10.1 ‘Fraud’, which states: ‘A dishonest or illegal scheme of obtaining something of value’. The Defendant does in fact illegally and dishonestly possess a car that rightfully
Belongs to the Plaintiff.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $10,000 to be paid to the Plaintiff, as per Mercedes Race Track policy.
2. The car to be returned to the Plaintiff.

1627232973310.png

1627233176730.png

1627233285596.png

The image shows who put what into the chest where a costumer needs to return the car they have used.
1627233620237.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of July 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Th0re_ (AndreyMia Representing)v. overhour . Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Since the Defendant has failed to appear bad has be sufficiently summoned, I will be ruling in favor of the Plaintiff.

I will be granting the Prayer for Relief and be ordering the Defendant to pay the $10,000 on top of returning the vehicle.

This cases is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back