IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​

CIVIL ACTION

Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

Gamingasherrttv
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: In early December, the Defendant was granted a $20,000 loan + interests ($501.38). The total amount of debt, 20,501.38, was dated to be due on February 5, 2022. It is now March 29th, nearly 2 months, and the debt has still yet to have been paid.

I. PARTIES
1. Tello - Plaintiff
2. Gamingasherttv - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. In December, The Defendant was given a loan of $20,000 loan, ($20,501.38 with interests) from Tello
2. Despite the due date, February 5th, the Defendant has yet to have paid back the loan and completed their part of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The Defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $20,000 dollars, to repay the loan
2. $501.38 dollars, interest on the loan
3. $250 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE

1. Proof of Representation -
1648607464972.png

2. Original Contract -
1648607492396.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of March 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@GamingwAsherrYT is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Tello v GamingWAsherr

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Since the defendant has failed to appear before this court, I will proceed with a default judgement.

I hereby rule in favor of the plaintiff. I hereby order the Justice Department to fine the defendant for $20,751.38 and to unfine the same amount to the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back