Redmont Bar Association
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONTCIVIL ACTION
Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: In early December, the Defendant was granted a $20,000 loan + interests ($501.38). The total amount of debt, 20,501.38, was dated to be due on February 5, 2022. It is now March 29th, nearly 2 months, and the debt has still yet to have been paid.
1. Tello - Plaintiff
2. Gamingasherttv - Defendant
1. In December, The Defendant was given a loan of $20,000 loan, ($20,501.38 with interests) from Tello
2. Despite the due date, February 5th, the Defendant has yet to have paid back the loan and completed their part of the contract.
III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The Defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $20,000 dollars, to repay the loan
2. $501.38 dollars, interest on the loan
3. $250 for legal fees
1. Proof of Representation -
2. Original Contract -
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This 29th day of March 2022