CIVIL ACTION

Skywat4 (Solid Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

hypegamer231
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The defendant signed a contract to purchase and item and play the plaintiff by a certain date but failed to pay the plaintiff.

I. PARTIES
1. Skywat4
2. hypegamer231

II. FACTS
1. On July 26th, 2023 the plaintiff made a barrel with a golden drill for the defendant to pick up. The defendant also signed a contract on the same day agreeing to pay the plaintiff for the drill by the 29th of July, 2023 (Exhibit A).
2. It has been multiple days and the defendant did not pay back the plaintiff.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. By not paying money for the drill, the defendant has committed breach of contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $15,000 owed for the drill
2. $10,000 in late fees
3. $2,000 in legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of August 2023

1691205867296.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Skywat4 v. Hypegamer231. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

Because the Defense has failed to satisfactorily appear before the court in time, we request Summary Judgement as the court has already ordered: "Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case."

Sorry your honor I meant default judgment not summary judgment I mixed the two up

Seeing as Hypegamer231 failed to appear before the Court, the Court will enter a default judgment and a final decision will penned in the coming day.

Verdict

VERDICT

Skywat4 v. Hypegamer231 [2023] FCR 71

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The defendant has failed to meet the requirements he signed within the contract with Skywat4
2. Because of the failure to meet these requirements, Hypegamer231 has breached the contract

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The defendant failed to appear; default judgment entered

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. In the opinion of the Court, the contract made between both parties is an enforceable contract by the court as all elements required by the Foundation for Contract Law are met.
a. The offer made is a clear unequivocal statement of terms that each party is prepared to do business with
b. The promise of a drill in exchange for monetary compensation is proper executory consideration
c. Both parties had the capacity to enter this contract.
d. The contract does not break any additional clause of the Foundation for Contract Law that would make the contract unenforceable.
e. No party has denied that there were intentions to create legal relations
2. Since the defendant has failed to fulfill his part of the contract, the defendant has breached the terms of the enforceable contract.

IV. DECISION
The Federal Court hereby rules in favor of the plaintiff.
The full prayer for relief is granted. Hypergamer213 is ordered to pay Skywat4 a full $27,000 as broken down in the prayer for relief.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back