IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

IIKermitII
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff would like to state that Mr.Kermit the Defendant was causing me quite the amount of grievous endowments starting with, The Violent Offenses act where the Defendant Violated Several Clauses included but not limited to; Attempted Murder:
Attempted Murder (Original: Icypenguin79 - Feb 21, 2021)
(i) Classification: Summary Criminal Offense
The act of repetitively hitting a player, causing a loss of more than 3 hearts. This crime overrides Assault.
Per Offense: $75 Fine + 5 Minutes Jail Time
Also Murder:
(7) Murder (Original: LilDigiVert - Dec 4, 2021)
(i) Classification: Summary Criminal Offense
The act of unlawfully killing another player. This law overrides attempted murder, assault, and trespassing.
Per Offence: $100 fine + 10 minutes jail time

And the Serial Killing Act as Pursuant with such act it is as follows:
13.24 - Serial Killing
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of unlawfully killing more than 7 players. This law overrides attempted murder, murder, assault, and trespassing.
Per Offence: 200$ per murder + the maximum jail time allowed for one arrest. Since the Defendant Killed me 15 times
False Self Defense,
(4) Falsely Claiming Self Defense
(i) Classification: Indictable Criminal Offense
The act of falsing claiming you acted under self defense when committing another crime.
Per Offense: Doubles the punishment for all crimes which were claimed to be under self defense.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I was in Prison with IIKermitII doing my time like a Good Citizen then he started to hit me and assault and batter me and harass me calling me a "Prison Bitch" as he quoted and kept telling me and everyone that I was "getting bitched" so I had no choice but to defend myself and kill him back several times but then he claimed False Self Defense and told the Local Law enforcement to Indict me which caused me to face another hour of time.

I. PARTIES
1. royalsnakee
2. IIKermitII

II. FACTS
1. We were both guilty of harming one another and it was unlawful for him to go off free and for me to be punished when it was him who started it.
2. The Police needs to watch more carefully with the crimes in the prison and that situation needs to be controlled.
3. I informed this person that I would be suing him for these reasons

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. These facts give rise to a claim because he was killing me as stated previously in this bill he was attempting murder and he was doing other heinous acts.
2. Also because of the blatant and inconceivable amounts of times I was killed this also makes it pursuant to the Serial Killings act which should double his charges and hence the charges he needs to pay when he is found guilty.
3. Also pursuant with the Criminally threatening act. He was threatening my life and saying things like "I bitched you and get bitched and I'm going to really kill you now and making me fear for my life.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. I would like $2,500 in Emotional Damages, Humiliation and
2. Legal Fees for this work that I am not being paid for at the Law Firm that I work of $500
3. Also 2,500 in Outrageous conduct from the Offending Party

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This (19) day of (February ) (2024)

Attachments

• kermit.png
    kermit.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 19
  • kermit2evidence.png
    kermit2evidence.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 15
  • kermit3.png
    kermit3.png
    5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I am temporarily dismissing this case to add more defenses and I am going to resubmit it at a later date

This case is hereby dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back