Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
dygyee
dygyee
economist
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder (x2)
2. Silly

II. REASONING
1. It has been about a year since all of these charges. Since those charges, Reaperay has been an outstanding citizen, and has committed 0 crimes.
2. As for the silly charge, it was charged by xEndeavour as a joke and despite this is still listed on Reaperay's criminal record as if it was a serious charge.

Screenshot of criminal record:
Screenshot (534).png

Proof of representation:
Screenshot (535).png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22nd day of May 2023

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Reaperay - [2023] FCR 48 - Expungement Request. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The state believes the Plaintiff meets the criteria for expungement and does not oppose the request.

Verdict

Given how all charges were committed more than 2 months ago, and given how the state does not dispute any of the petitioner's requests. I hereby order that the criminal record of Reaperay be cleared of the following charges:

2 count of Murder.
1 count of Silly.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back