Lawsuit: Dismissed Queen_Cats v. CrackedAmoeba1 [2021] FCR 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, questioning the relevance of these witnesses at the moment. Either side can get an affidavit of their witnesses but we will not be deposing them in the trial.

Your honor,

the witnesses I will be calling will prove what my client said did not hurt Queen_Cats reputation

You can ask the witness to sign an affidavit seeing as it is about such a small claim we will not be deposing them. Please present the affidavits before the court in less then 48hours, after that we will be moving to opening statements.

Last edited:
Your Honour, I took this case over Canxx01 and i want to inform you CrackedAmoeba1 The Defendant has perma banned, What will happen now?

Your Honour, I took this case over Canxx01 and i want to inform you CrackedAmoeba1 The Defendant has perma banned, What will happen now?

Your honor his perm ban will be lifted

Please explain the nature of this objection

Your honour, if The Defendants side says the perma ban will be lifted then they have to explain to the court why it will be lifted or else until they explain i demand this case to be stopped.

You are the plaintiff, you can drop the case at any time.

Your honor,
We have no objection to the case being dropped. This cases has been going on for 15 days and we have not even made it to opening statements. In my opinion this cases should be thrown out.

Your honour, i meant pause the case until The Defendants side explain why The Defendants perma ban will lift.

Both parties have 72 hours to get their evidence ready, if they don't have it done by then we will continue the case without it. We will not be calling witnesses in court but either side may get an affidavit instead.

Your honor,

The defense has had trouble gaining contact with our witnesses but we have secured a sworn statement.

Your honor, I would like to state that the defendant's lawyer has chosen to reach out to me, and attempt to settle this out of court, and we are currently working on that.

Your Honor,

After talking to both parties involved and directly contacting Queen_Cats herself we have come to an agreement out side of this court and she intends to fully drop the lawsuit

After discussing with Sumo and CrackedAmeboa we have come to an agreement and I will be dropping this lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back