IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Quality Bank of Redmont
Plaintiff

v.

steveshat
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Defendant signed a contract to create a Checking Account at Quality Bank of Redmont. This service included a $25 setup fee, which was never paid.

I. PARTIES
1. Quality Bank of Redmont
2. steveshat

II. FACTS
1. On August 12, 2023, steveshat agreed to a contract to pay $25 to set up a Checking Account at Quality Bank of Redmont [Exhibit A].
2. Quality Bank of Redmont set up the account [Exhibit B].
3. steveshat left Quality Bank of Redmont's Discord server without ever paying the $25 fee [Exhibit C].

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Breach of Contract

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $25 to fulfill his end of the contract (Compensatory Damages [see Section 4 of Legal Damages Act])
2. $1000 in punitive damages (Punitive Damages [see Section 5 of Legal Damages Act])
3. $2500 as Quality Bank of Redmont has been humiliated as one of its clients has disgraced its name by refusing to pay their dues (Humiliation Damages [see Section 7 of Legal Damages Act])
4. $2500 as Quality Bank of Redmont's CEO has been emotionally damaged by the loss of trust in the Defendant, as they have grossly misrepresented themselves and led to a monetary loss (Emotional Damages [see Section 7 of Legal Damages Act]).
Total: $6,025

EVIDENCE
1693415475848.png

1693415386049.png

1693415528412.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 30th day of August 2023.

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQUI

The Defendant and Plaintiff have settled out-of-court.

This case is dismissed with prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back