Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP
Plaintiff

v.

Yahiakiller
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

On October 9th, 2023 the debtor Yahiakiller signed an agreement with Avalon Bank and agreed on a loan of $15,410.00 with a weekly interest rate of 10%. On October 15th, 2023 Avalon Bank sold the loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. The defendant has left our discord server stopping all communication with us.

I. PARTIES
1. Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Plaintiff)
2. Yahiakiller (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 9th, 2023 the defendant signed a contract with Avalon Bank (Exhibit A)
2. On October 15th, 2023 Avalon Bank sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Exhibit B)
3. As of October 20th, 2023 the defendant has left the server and stopped all communications with the Pressler Team when they were told otherwise. (Exhibit C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has left the server without paying when being told otherwise meaning they do not plan on paying the amount back.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $18,646.10 (Outstanding loan balance)
2. $3,750.32 (Legal Fees)
3. 22,386.42 (Total)
If prayers for relief are met please send them to xAntho_ny.

1697852676400.png
1697893309536.png
1697893507808.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20th day of October 2023

As I promised the Senate I would not preside over financial institutions' cases until I find a new CEO for my bank, I will be recusing from this case.

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. Yahiakiller. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You’re honor, there was never a government announcement that the defendant was summoned.

My apologies. They have now been summoned there as well

You're honor, it has been 3 days.

The Defendant has about 2 and a half more hours before time is up

You're honor, it has now been 72 hours.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. Yahiakiller [2023] FCR 90

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant has signed a contract with the Plaintiff

2. The Defendant has failed to pay back the loan and has since left the server

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant has failed to appear in court when given more than enough time, therefore has not made the court aware of their position

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Defendant has violated the terms of the contract and cut communications with the Plaintiff

IV. DECISION
1. $18,646.10 to be paid by the Defendant to the Plaintiff for the outstanding loan balance

2. $3,700 in legal fees to be paid to the Plaintiff's counsel

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back