Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP
Plaintiff

v.

Yahiakiller
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

On October 9th, 2023 the debtor Yahiakiller signed an agreement with Avalon Bank and agreed on a loan of $15,410.00 with a weekly interest rate of 5%. On October 15th, 2023 Avalon Bank sold the loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. The defendant has yet to pay back the plaintiff. In [2023] FCR 93, a debt collection agency sued over a bought loan to receive their money back from the defendant.

I. PARTIES
1. Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Plaintiff)
2. Yahiakiller (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 23rd, 2023 the defendant signed a contract with Quality Bank Of Redmont (Exhibit A)
2. On November 4th, 2023 Quality Bank Of Redmont sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Exhibit B)
3. As of December 10th, 2023, the plaintiff has never paid us back.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has broken the agreement and is hereby in default of the contract originally signed.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $14,332.50 (Outstanding loan balance)
2. $3,700.00 (Legal Fees)
3. $18,032.00 (Total)
If prayers for relief are met please send them to xAntho_ny.

1702219192485.png
1702219216137.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of December 2023

Just to confirm, you meant to file this in the district court?
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

I will be recusing from this case, and @ko531 will be taking over as presiding magistrate. I apologize for the delay.

Seal_DC.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant, @Yahiakiller is required to appear before the District Court in the case of Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. Yahiakiller [2023] DCR 53. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You're honor

It has been 3 days

Yahiakiller is hereby charged with contempt of court, the DOJ is to fine/jail them appropriately. I will summon a public defender shortly

Seal_DC.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
@zLost is required to appear before the District Court in the case of Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. Yahiakiller [2023] DCR 53. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Due to 2 of the 3 days given being christmas eve and christmas day. I will be giving @zLost an extra 48 hours to make their response

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH
MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT

The Defence agrees to all the facts and has nothing to argue. As such, we motion for summary judgement.

We agree to the summary judgement.

I will issue a Summary Judgment Shortly

Verdict

VERDICT

Presser, Felt & Warshaw LLP v. Yahiakiller [2023] DCR 53

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff purchased the defendants loan from Avalon Bank on Oct. 15 2023
2. The Plaintiff has failed to recieve any payment as of the filing of this suit
3. The outstanding loan balance is $14,332.50

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defense Affirms all the facts

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Defendant has failed to repay any balance to either Avalon bank or to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP which they are contractually obligated to do.

IV. VERDICT
The District court rules in favor of the Plaintiff and grants a modified Prayer of Relief.

1. The DOJ is to fine the Defendant $14,332.50 and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.
2. The DOJ is to fine the Defendant $1,000 and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.

The District Court thanks xAnthony and zLost for their time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back