Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP
Plaintiff

v.

Yahiakiller
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

On October 23rd, 2023 the debtor Yahiakiller signed an agreement with Quality Bank Of Redmont and agreed on a loan of $10,000.00 with a weekly interest rate of 5% every Wednesday. On November 4th, 2023, Quality Bank Of Redmont sold the loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. The defendant has never join our discord server, not planning on paying us back the amount he owes.

I. PARTIES
1. Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Plaintiff)
2. Yahiakiller (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 23rd, 2023 the defendant signed a contract with Avalon Bank (Exhibit A)
2. On November 4th, 2023 Quality Bank Of Redmont sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Exhibit B)
3. As of November 12th, 2023 the defendant has never joined our discord server, refusing communications with us which means they do not plan on paying the plaintiff back. (Exhibit C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has broken the agreement and is hereby in default of the contract originally signed.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $11,576.25 (Outstanding loan balance)
2. $3,750.32 (Legal Fees)
3. $15,276.25 (Total)
If prayers for relief are met please send them to xAntho_ny.

1699824511921.png
1699824527873.png
1699824578931.png
1699824597186.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of November 2023

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Just to clarify, you meant to file this in the district court, correct?

Thank you, summons will be issued shortly.

f5f9rlp.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
Yahiakiller is required to appear before the District Court in the case of Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLC v. Yahiakiller. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You're honor.

It has been way longer than 72 hours

Yahiakiller is hereby charged with contempt of court, the DOJ is to fine/jail them appropriately. I will summon a public defender.

You're honor

Just wondering when a public defender will be summoned

At this point, that is under the jurisdiction of the PDP.

I have received information on who the public defender is and summons will be issued shortly.

f5f9rlp.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
@zLost is required to appear before the District Court in the case of Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLC v. Yahiakiller as a public defender. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You're honor,

The 72 hours have ended. Also, I would like to request a summary judgement.

@zLost is hereby charged with contempt of court, the DOJ is hereby ordered to fine/jail him appropriately. The defense may respond to the request for summary judgement. The plaintiff is ordered to present their opening statement within 72 hours of this point.

Your Honor, we will agree to summary judgement if it is after opening statements

Is the plaintiff fine with this?

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH REDMONT
OPENING STATEMENT

I. Opening Statement

You're honor,

The defendant has made an agreement to pay back the amount of the loan including the interest that occurs for the 6 weeks until paid off. As soon as Quality Bank Of Redmont gave them their loan amount the defendant immediately went quiet. When Quality Bank Of Redmont let them know that their debt has been sold the defendant still did not answer. Despite the plaintiff's requests for them to join the discord they did not and still did not. Leaving to the fact that the defendant purposely knew that they were not going to pay back the loan in an attempt to steal from the plaintiff and also not establishing contact with the plaintiff either.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement.

DATED: 29th day of November, 2023

The defense may present their opening statement within 72 hours.

Opening Statement

Your Honor, something to note is that the Plaintiff is not sueing the Defendant for not paying on time. The Defendant is sueing the Plaintiff for not joining a discord server, and declaring a contract null simply because they did not join a discord server which they were not legally required to do so. The Defendant never signed the contract made between Pressler, Felt and Warshaw and Quality Bank of Redmont. The Defendant is not required to pay Pressler, Felt and Warshaw any money, as they only signed to pay money to the Quality Bank of Redmont.

The terms of a contract cannot be changed after signing such contract, and what the Quality Bank of Redmont has done is just that. They have changed the terms of the original contract by signing another contract with Pressler, Felt and Warshaw, which again, the Defendant didn't agree to. As such, either both or the 2nd contracts should be null.

To sum it up, what the Defendant has done is nothing wrong, it has not been 6 weeks since October 23 when the contract was signed, and the Defendant is not legally required by the contract they signed to join the Pressler, Felt and Warshaw discord.

You’re honor,

If possible I would like to cancel the summary judgement request

Does the defense agree?

MOTION TO NOELLE PROSEQUI

You're honor, we would like to drop this case, we will be refiling it at a later date.

DATED: This 4th day of December 2023

This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice for refilling. I would like to remind the plaintiff to consider the statute of limitations for civil cases.

The District Court thanks zLost, Taelor, and xAnth_ony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back