Legal Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
pepper5980
pepper5980
attorney
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Possession of Weapon of Mass Destruction
2. NPC Robbery

II. REASONING
1. When I received this charge, I was a noob that did not know much about DC at all. As is clear from my criminal record, since then I have not committed another offense akin to this one. I would like to have this offense expunged so that my criminal record can be clear of major crimes such as this.
2. I heartily apologize for robbing Robert and I haven't done a crime such as this since then. Again, I was a noob that didn't know much about DC.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of March, 2023

Attachments

• 1677874690543.png
    1677874690543.png
    421 KB · Views: 52
  • 1677874945578.png
    1677874945578.png
    683.8 KB · Views: 49
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of pepper5980 Expungement Request [2023] FCR 29. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Given that two months have passed since the charges have occurred, the Department of Legal Affairs, on behalf of the State, believes that the charges should be expunged.

Verdict

Given how all charges were committed more than 2 months ago, and given how the state does not dispute any of the petitioner's requests. I hereby order that the criminal record of pepper5980 be cleared of the following charges:

1 count of possession of a weapon of mass destruction.
1 count NPC robbery.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Back