Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I. PARTIES
1. Origin Bank
2. Milqy
3. mycar1957

II. FACTS
1. On March 13, 2023, mycar1957 signed a contract with Origin Bank to take out a loan totaling an amount of $13,500 Redmont Dollars. (Evidence B)
2. Mycar1957 had a total of one month, April 11, 2023, to repay the amount with an added interest of 10%, making the total $14,850 Redmont Dollars.
3. On March 16'th a total of $1,100 redmont dollars was sent to Origin Bank as a "start" to repayment, and not a single cent more was ever sent to repay the loan. (Evidence E)
4. The loan was to be used for the purchase of the plot s067. (Evidence C)
5. mycar1957 has failed to uphold his end of the loan agreement, with failure to repay the loan amount, and failure to purchase the plot s067. As shown in evidence A, the defendant has no properties, and a total balance of $6,389.68.
6. Origin Bank even extended an olive branch by saying that the defendant may have until the beginning of May to repay the loan, but on April 22'nd the defendant posted in the chat they do not play in the city anymore, and essentially that they would not be paying back the loan.
7. Mycar1957 hasn't logged into the city for 23 days, at the time of writing this. (Evidence D)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Defendant owes the plaintiff a total of $13,750, which has not been paid yet.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. All assets, owned by mycar1957, be transferred to the ownership to Milqy, until the debt of $13,750 Redmont Dollars is paid off.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25'th day of April 2023

Attachments

• Evidence A.png
    Evidence A.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Evidence B.png
    Evidence B.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Evidence C.png
    Evidence C.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Evidence D.png
    Evidence D.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Evidence E.png
    Evidence E.png
    534.3 KB · Views: 55
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Origin Bank v. mycar1957 [2023] FCR 42. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Hello courts, apologies for the message without consent first.
It has come to my attention that it is well past the 48 hour mark, and I am requesting a default judgement. Thank you

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Origin Bank v. mycar1957 [2023] FCR 42

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff loaned $13,500 to the Defendant and the Defendant was supposed to pay back $14,850 one month later.
2. The Defendant paid back $1,100, but still owes $13,750.
3.The Plaintiff offered an extension on paying back the loan, however the Defendant never responded.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant failed to appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Defendant and Plaintiff clearly both agreed to a valid offer making the contract official.
2. The Plaintiff held up their end of the contract, however the Defendant failed to hold up their end.
3. Because of this, the Defendant is responsible to pay back the Plaintiff as part of their contract agreement.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby rule in favor of the Plaintiff, and order the DOJ to fine mycar1957 $13,750 and unfine milqy the same amount.
2. According to the Plaintiff, the Defendant doesn't have enough money to pay back the entire thing. If this is the case, the Plaintiff is not entitled to the Defendant's property, however the DOJ may file an asset seizure warrant in order to obtain the money that the Plaintiff is owed.

The Federal thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back