OneMain Financial
Plaintiff

v.

Elite5393
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
One January 28th, 2024, the defendant took out a loan of $15,000, and agreed to pay back $5,774.47 on Feburary 28th, 2024 and $5,774.47 on March 28th, 2024. The defendant did not pay the first installment back and therefore defaulted their loan.

I. PARTIES
1. OneMain Financial (Plantiff/Lender)
2. Elite5393 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. The defendant applied for a Loan through OneMain and got approved for a $15,000 loan.
2. The defendant owed $5,774.47 on Feburary 28th, 2024.
3. The defendant has yet to pay the $5,774.47 and defaulted on their agreement.
4. The agreement allows the plantiff to file a lawsuit within 1 day after the payment being late along with a $1,000 late fee.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant broke the Loan Agreement and has not paid the first installment.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $11,548.94 (Total Due)
2. $1,000 (Late Fee)
3. $3,137.23 (Legal Fees)
4. $15,686.17 (Total)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of Feburary 2024

Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@Elite5393 is required to appear before the court in the case of the OneMain Financial v. Elite5393. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You're honor
It has been more than 72 hours, may we get a default judgement.

Given that now it has been 72 hours and the Defendant has still not shown, we will be going into summary judgement. The Court is in recess until the verdict is published.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Plaintiff v. Defence [2024] DCR 8

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. Defendant took a loan and failed to repay the loan on time.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Failed to show.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. Honestly, this case is pretty clear cut. There is proof of accepting the loan contract and given a lawsuit is here and there was no defense, I have to assume the amount was not repaid.
2. Because of the clear cut nature of the case and that the Plaintiff is representing themselves, I will not be granting legal fees given the loan repayment.

IV. DECISION
1. Given the lack of a defense and the clear nature of the case, I will be ruling in favor of the Plaintiff and I order the Department of Justice to fine Elite5393 $12,548.94 and unfine xAntho_ny the same amount.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back