Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
Neemfy
Neemfy
sergeant
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Perjury
2. Contempt of Court x2

II. REASONING
1. The offenses occurred over 2 months ago.

1699055999365.png

1699056014000.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of November, 2023

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Neemfy - [2023] FCR 95. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment based on the known facts of the case.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Accepted

The Office of the Attorney General has reviewed the request and asserts it meets the criteria as specified within the Standardized Criminal Code Act (not the Expungement Act for future reference as that was repealed and replaced).

Verdict

Seeing as the crimes committed have all taken place over 2 months ago, and the Attorney General affirms this, the court will grant this expungement request.

I hereby order the following charges be cleared from Neemfy's criminal record:

1 Count of Perjury
2 Counts of Contempt of Court

The Federal Court thanks all involved. This case is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back