Citizen
Second Family
Supporter
Milqy
Milqy
donator1
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Bank Trespassing
2. Trespassing
3. Contempt of Court
4. Incitement
5. Assault

II. REASONING
1. I wish for bank trespassing to be expunged because it has been well over the required time frame for it to be expunged. I also have not trespassed since then.
2. I wish for trespassing to be expunged because I have not trespassed since, and I would like it off my record if possible.
3. I wish for Contempt of Court to be expunged because I was new to the courts at the time and did not have full understanding of the law surrounding it. If possible, of course.
4. I wish for Incitement to be expunged because I am truly sorry for that crime. I have not done incitement since, shown by my criminal record linked below.
5. I wish for Assault to be expunged because I have learned from my mistake, and have not committed the crime since.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3 day of May 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by Milqy, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

Your Honor,

As the Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Redmont, I do not believe the petitioner to meet all appropriate criteria to have their criminal record expunged at this time. As provided in their criminal record, only five charges occurred over two months ago; bank trespassing, contempt of court, and three murder charges. As such, the State believes that those are the only charges which meet appropriate criteria under law regarding expungement requests for the time being.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. [2022] FCR 35

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. Milqy requests expungement of his criminal record due to him learning from his mistakes and not committing crimes recently.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State has brought up the fact that Milqy has committed multiple crimes within the past 2 months.

III. DECISION
This court hereby denies the expungement request for all crimes because the Expungement act states that a citizen may have their criminal record expunged if they haven't committed any crime within the last 2 months. The point of the Expungement act is to reward good behavior, and committing multiple crimes within the past 2 months isn't good behavior especially considering one of these crimes was committed just over a week ago.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back