Citizen
Second Family
Supporter
Milqy
Milqy
donator1
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Bank Trespassing

II. REASONING
1. JohnBarboza_ should have his record cleared, for the sole reason that he has been an upstanding citizen for over 5 months now. His last Bank Trespassing charge was on December 31, 2021.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16'th day of May 2022

Attachments

• John1.png
    John1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • John2.png
    John2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by JohnBarboza_, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

Your Honor,

Given that these crimes have all taken place over two months ago, and that he has maintained good behavior for months now, the Office of the Attorney General, on behalf of the State, believes this expungement request meets all appropriate criteria.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. [2022] FCR 39

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. JohnBarboza_ requests expungement of his criminal record due to him learning from his mistakes and not committing any crimes for the past 5 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State agrees with the Petitioner that he hasn't committed any crimes recently, and believes JohnBarboza_

III. DECISION
This court hereby accepts JohnBarboza_'s expungement request, and orders the DOJ to clear his criminal record. The court wishes JohnBarboza_ well, and hopes he can continue to be a good member of society.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back