CIVIL ACTION

ItzBananaMuffin
Plaintiff

v.

MiniRebel
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I loaned MiniRebel $13,000 to buy a plot, and he has currently made no payments on the debt, nor has indicated any plan to, despite it being four days past the due date by now.

I. PARTIES
1. ItzBananaMuffin (Plaintiff)
2. MiniRebel (Defendant)
3. DabigbuterbalJr (Landlord)

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant and DabigbuterbalJr were trying to agree on a plot sale to the Defendant.
2. The Defendant did not have enough money, and DabigbuterbalJr was at the time $10,000 indebted to the Plaintiff.
3. Thus, the Plaintiff in provided a loan to the Defendant in a method not involving liquid cash, but by eliminating DabigbuterbalJr's debt to the Plaintiff, the Plaintiff paying the extra $3,000 to DabigbuterbalJr, and the Defendant owing the Plaintiff $13,000.
4. The Defendant agreed to these terms, and to pay back $13,000 within one month from August 19, when this transaction occurred.
5. The Defendant has not been online since the transaction was completed.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant has taken the money of the Plaintiff and not returned the agreed-upon money in the allotted time.
2. The Defendant has caused personal loss to the Plaintiff by the absence of this money needed for business endeavors.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The $13,000 owed by the Defendant
2. $261 in late payments, assuming a 0.05% late fee compounded daily
3. $150 in legal fees

Loan agreement:
MiniRebel Loan.png

Timestamp of said loan agreement (Personal information redacted):
Minirebel loan properties.png

MiniRebel offline (Taken Sept. 23)
minirebel offline.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23rd day of September, 2021

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of ItzBananaMuffin v. minirebel. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Verdict

Considering the Defendant hasn't arrived before the court I shall proceed with default judgement and I hereby order $13,150 to be transfered from the Defense to the Plaintiff, with the late payments not being granted due to not having been accepted by both parties

I would like to thank the Plaintiff for their time, the court is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back