CIVIL ACTION

ItzBananaMuffin and xlayzur
Plaintiff

v.

Jelly_Jockstrap
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Both xlayzur and I invested money with Jelly_Jockstrap and were never paid even one dollar by the time they said they would double our money, and were contractually obliged to do so.

I. PARTIES
1. ItzBananaMuffin
2. xlayzur
3. Jelly_Jockstrap

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was advertising in-game that they would double any money invested with them, up to $5,000 total.
2. The two Plaintiffs agreed to each invest $2,500, and ItzBananaMuffin wrote a contract in a Discord message.
3. All parties signed the contract and the Defendant confirmed that the Plaintiffs sent the agreed upon amounts.
4. The allotted time passed without the Plaintiffs hearing from or receiving any money from the Defendant.
5. The Defendant has now been offline for almost the entire period of the investment, causing undue worry to the Plaintiffs about the security of their money.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant clearly broke a contract which they willingly signed.
2. The Plaintiffs did nothing to warrant this contract being broken, and abided by all of its terms.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $5,000 each, what the Defendant promised them in the terms of the contract,
2. An additional payment of $2,750 each, as permitted by section V of the contract signed by the Defendant.
3. $200 in legal fees

Evidence:
Jelly Belly investing.png
Warning on Last Day.png
Jelly Offline with Date Proof.png
xlayzur representation.png
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of September, 2021

Attachments

• xlayzur representation.png
    xlayzur representation.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 102

PwFVDhr.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of ItzBananaMuffin and xlayzur (lovely law representing) v. jelly_jockstrap. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Verdict

As the defendant hasn't replied I hereby rule by default in favor of the plaintiff, I hereby order the following:

◘ The Department of Justice to fine the defendant $10,200 and to unfine $7,500 to each plaintiff with the additional $200 being paid to ItzBananaMuffin

However the court will not allow the additional $500 to be granted as the contract only allows for a $10,000 maximum, I would like to thank the Plaintiffs, the court is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back